This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Photo Cards - A Card Worth Keeping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Holiday Photo Cards - A Card Worth Keeping

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Holiday Photo Cards - A Card Worth Keeping

One thing I love about the Holidays is getting and receiving holiday photo cards from my family and friends.  I don’t get to see a lot of them during the year, so the annual photo card is a great way to get a glimpse of their life and share ours with everyone as well.  While all of the other cards go in the recycling bin after the holidays, I always keep my photo cards!  Additionally, photo cards are a great way to convince my husband that we need to get pictures made!  We always have a great time getting our photos done, but my husband never seems to remember it that way. 

Personalized photo cards won’t break the bank either.  Shutterfly is currently offering 25% off for orders of 50 cards or more and free shipping on orders of $30 or more through November 3rd.  Prices start at just 30 cents per card.

 I love browsing through Shutterfly’s selection of cards each year.  We usually choose a 1 or 2 photo design, so people can frame them after the holidays if they would like to.  This year we’ll be using the Scarlet Script Frame design, with a picture of our beautiful daughter on the front.  The minimal design will be ideal for framing.  I love that Shutterfly lets you put photos inside the card too, because we'll be putting our family photos inside the card.  No matter what your card personality is, you're sure to find something you like at Shutterfly!

If you’re in a hurry, Shutterfly even allows you to upload your address book and have them send the cards out for you for an additional 99 cents per card.  Considering how much time it takes to send cards out, this is a great deal for those who have a busy schedule. 

Are you sending out Holiday cards this year?  Will they be photo cards?  



Disclaimer:  In return for writing this article, I will receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly.  The opinions expressed in this article are entirely my own.  

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

HI there! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop!! I love finding new blogs and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Take a *peek* at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!

 
At October 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger aceIN photography said...

hi there. your newest blog hop follower. happy HALLOWEEN. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

lots of FUN giveaways!

 
At November 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Suertemom said...

Hi! Great idea for saving! I am following you now. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home