This Page

has been moved to new address

Adopted Ed - A Story With Heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Adopted Ed - A Story With Heart

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Adopted Ed - A Story With Heart

Adopted Ed is the charming story of a boy named Ed who is adopted.  When bullies at school begin teasing him because he was adopted, his Mom helps him get through the situation.  His parents also help him when he begins to feel a void from not knowing who his real parents are.  Not only does this story address adoption, it also celebrates the differences in all children.  The vivid illustrations are simple and engaging.

I think this would make a great gift for an adopted child, or even a child who has questions about what it means to be adopted.  I also think it would be a great classroom book, especially if there happened to be an adopted child in the room.  I'm looking forward to seeing more from this author who celebrates difference in children!  You can buy the book at amazon (link below), or you can find out more about the author here.
















I received this book through One2One for reviewing purposes.  All opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home