This Page

has been moved to new address

Frugal Events in Pensacola

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Frugal Events in Pensacola

Friday, November 5, 2010

Frugal Events in Pensacola

There is a lot to do this weekend!  I’m listing my two favorites - they’re sure to keep you busy!

What:  The Old Farmhouse Craft Show
Cost: Free!  Food and crafts for sale.  Pony rides and cow tours on Sat and Sun.
Where:  9615 N. Loop Rd Pensacola, FL 32507
When:  Nov 6-8, 10-5 Fri and Sat, 10-3 Sunday

What:  Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival
Cost: Free!  Food and crafts for sale, children’s area with free activities.
Where:  Seville Square, Downtown
When:  Nov 5-7,

What:  Florida’s Gulfarium
Cost: Half price admission on Sat and Sun, or 40 % off annual passes for locals only
Where:  1010 Miracle Strip Parkway
When:  Through the end of the year

2 Comments:

At November 6, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Adele said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog!! You have some great stuff here!!

Julie and Adele
The Coupon Cents Sisters
www.couponcentssisters.com

 
At November 7, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Shanna said...

Hi, I am new @ MBC. I am following your blog now. I would love for you to visit me @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com Please GFC follow, Face book & Twitter follow me! Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home