This Page

has been moved to new address

Get $5 off any Jasmere Purchase between now and Dec 1st

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Get $5 off any Jasmere Purchase between now and Dec 1st

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get $5 off any Jasmere Purchase between now and Dec 1st

I am so happy that I have the opportunity to share this!  Jasmere is giving me the opportunity to give ALL of you $5 off a single purchase between now and December 1st.



I've made several purchases through Jasmere, and I've been happy with all of them. Jasmere offers products and services at 50-70% off, always high-end stuff.  The most unique twist is 'the more people who buy, the lower the price for all' - a great way to save.  Each day it's a new feature - and a great way to learn about smaller businesses.  They also have a commitment to supporting green businesses, which I love!

To receive your $5 off, be sure to click through here and then enter the code SFA444BD03.  Remember that the offers change daily, so if there isn't something you want one day check back the next day.  This will be a great way to save some money on a Christmas gift!  The code is good for one use per person.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

Thanks!

Here from Wednesday followers :)

http://unussedleona.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home