This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

For wordless Wednesday I'm going to share a few of the awesome pictures we had taken recently.  Patti at P.S. Portraits did an amazing job!  I highly recommend her if you're in the Pensacola - Navarre area.



Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger MIG said...

Beautiful photos! The helicopter background is a fun touch. :)

 
At November 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM , Blogger April said...

Thanks! That photo was actually pretty impromptu - Little Miss started running towards the helicopter, so we went with it!

 
At November 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Marsha Cooper said...

cute shots!
I had to stop over as I'm not sure what Wordless Wednesday is.....sharing just photos? I already do a regular Wednesday post of WIP, but it's always nice to hook up other places as well.

 
At November 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM , Blogger April said...

Yes, the idea is to have little or no captioning - but I always tend to get carried away!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home