This Page

has been moved to new address

Everett the Elf has made his appearance!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Everett the Elf has made his appearance!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Everett the Elf has made his appearance!

Better late than never!  My cousin, Merry, got me interested in the whole Elf on a shelf phenomenon.  I love the idea of doing something for Christmas every day in December.



Yesterday I was in Hallmark because I had a coupon, and I ran across Everett the Elf and his Magical Shoe.  Everett lost his shoe while helping Santa, and the shoe will leave 'elf magic' fun every day in December until Christmas.  A tiny Everett sits in the shoe, and there is room to put a note and supplies for a craft or other things for an adventure.



Yesterday's adventure was mainly searching for the shoe, but we also made a Buzz Lightyear cut-out.  I imagine we'll have plenty of simple adventures like that one, but hopefully we'll have some really exciting ones as well!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 8, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Merry said...

Love it! I hope Little Miss loves her elf as much as Evan. It is the highlight of his day!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Blogger April said...

She has really enjoyed searching for the elf each afternoon (our elf hides while she's at school). I just hope I can keep it up! : )

 
At December 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Denise Kline said...

I just got the Elf On The Shelf yesterday! I'm following you from http://mommiespointofview.blogspot.com/
http://denkli-satisfyyoursenses.blogspot.com/

 
At December 17, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Blogger AnnK said...

Everett the Elf is a delightful, positive story/activity alternative to the "Elf on the Shelf" fear-monger that is spoiling the fun anticipation of Christmas morning. Behavior control by "Big-Brother-is-watching You"! Am so glad you found Everett the Elf! I do not work for Hallmark.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home