This Page

has been moved to new address

Meatless Monday - Ridiculously Easy Curried Chickpeas and Quinoa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Meatless Monday - Ridiculously Easy Curried Chickpeas and Quinoa

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meatless Monday - Ridiculously Easy Curried Chickpeas and Quinoa

This Ridiculously Easy Curried Chickpeas and Quinoa is a great meal for a busy weeknight!  I used cooked dried beans, because I had the time to make them.  Other than that, the recipe came together in less than 20 minutes with pantry staples, making it both easy and cheap!

I was out of quinoa, so I used one small bag (the 2 serving size) of minute rice instead.  I omitted the onion because I didn't have any on hand, but I did add onion flakes when I added the tomatoes.  I also added fresh peppers when I added the tomatoes, simply because I had some I needed to use up.  The ginger and curry really shine in this recipe, so don't leave them out, and use a good quality curry powder!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger jo said...

It looks very yummy!! I have to try this next time we have quinoa.

Jo
http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home