This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Christmas Tree!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Oh Christmas Tree!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

This weekend we got our Christmas tree up and decorated.  We get a real tree each year, and getting it ready is one of my favorite parts of the holiday.  I love the way it smells, and I love how so many of the ornaments hold special meaning.

Growing up, each year we got an ornament for Christmas.  It was alway fun finding your own ornaments to hang up on the tree.  When I moved out, I got to take my ornaments with me.


We've continued the tradition with Little Miss, and my parents do as well.  She'll have lots of ornaments when she's old enough to move out!


Little Miss also got a small tree to keep in her room this year.  I don't know how she sleeps with the lights blinking on and off all night, but she just loves it!  It's a small artificial tree that I used when I was in college.  We let her put an ornament on it each day.


It's not much to look at, but she loves it!

Do you have your tree up yet?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Traci66 said...

Little ones need their own tree I think. Thanks for linking up at Wordy or not so Wordy Wednesday. I love the smell of real trees too, but my allergies won't allow it.

 
At December 7, 2010 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Tory said...

Love the ornaments, and I had a little tree like that in my room, too! It was a sibling's from college :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home