This Page

has been moved to new address

Review and Giveaway - My Lip Stuff Natural Lip Balm

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Review and Giveaway - My Lip Stuff Natural Lip Balm

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Review and Giveaway - My Lip Stuff Natural Lip Balm

Many years ago I made the switch to organic, all-natural chapstick, and my lips have been grateful ever since.  For those of you that don’t know, most chapsticks that aren’t natural contain petroleum.  Although they feel great when you first put them on, you’ll need to reapply after just a couple of hours because the petroleum and other chemicals will actually dry out your lips.  Plus, who wants to eat that stuff?


Chapsticks using all natural ingredients, on the other hand, last all day.  You may have to reapply after eating, but that’s about it.  I often don’t even have to do that since they are doing their job and moisturizing my lips – I usually only need a second coat during those long, dry, and cold winter days. 

Speaking of which, we’ve had plenty of those lately that really let me put my samples of My Lip Stuff to the test!  They sent me three yummy flavors out of the 100’s that they have to choose from.  I received Apple Gingerbread, Maple Walnut Cheesecake, and Snowflakes.  The smell was so intense you could actually smell it through the package!  They all go on nice and smooth, and left my lips feeling soft even in this horribly cold weather we’ve been having lately. 



My Lip Stuff is made from natural butters and oils so that you actually know what you’re putting on your lips.  The ingredients are Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, and Essential and/or Flavor Oil.  Those oils that they use are pretty amazing – the only downside is that they may make you hungry they smell so good!  Additionally they are a skin-earth-animal friendly company.  So when you buy from them you aren’t only supporting small business, you’re supporting a very green business as well. 

My Lip Stuff also can do custom labels – I think these would be great for wedding favors.  Who couldn’t use an extra tube of chapstick? 

BUY IT – You can buy My Lip Stuff chapstick here – prices start at a reasonable $2.50.  They also sell body butters, bath salts, and other items!

WIN IT – My Lip Stuff has graciously offered to give one lucky reader a 6 pack of randomly selected chapsticks ($13 value)

  Entry Methods:
*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Jan 23, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced Jan 24th. Open worldwide.

1.            Mandatory - Leave a comment telling me your favorite flavor that they offer.
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) - I entered @FrugalGreenMom1 to #win #MyLipStuff http://bit.ly/hIyehm 
4.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 2 entries.  (Leave 2 comments)

**I received a sample of My Lip Stuff chapstick for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org**



Labels: , , , ,

149 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Merry said...

Wow...that is a LOT of smell choices! I think I would like Cherry Vanilla.

 
At December 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Merry said...

I follow you on GFC.

 
At December 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Merry said...

I follow you on Twitter

 
At December 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Merry said...

I like you on Facebook (and in real life!).

 
At December 29, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Merry said...

I tweeted your giveaway (http://twitter.com/#!/Merry120/status/20246170005671936)

 
At December 29, 2010 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I think I would like vanilla icing!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I like you on facebook.

 
At December 29, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger FreeIndeed said...

Butt Naked?! I'll take it! haha annatiffany at yahoo.com

 
At December 29, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Lisa@The Nourishing Homemaker said...

Red Velvet Cake Tinted Lip Gloss. Sounds great!

lisachalfant@gmail.com

 
At December 29, 2010 at 11:13 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I would love to try the sneaky Butter Cream. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At December 29, 2010 at 11:26 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I tweeted about the giveaway. http://twitter.com/#!/strawberry_39

strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At December 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Jax said...

I don't know how you can pick just one flavor...I love Wintergreen though. Red Hot Candy Fluff sounds interesting...

 
At December 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Jax said...

I follow you on Twitter. (jaxombarnes)

 
At December 30, 2010 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Jax said...

I follow you on Facebook.

 
At December 30, 2010 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Jax said...

Your button is now on my blog. http://www.jaxbarnes.blogspot.com/

 
At December 30, 2010 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Jax said...

Your button is now on my blog (2)

http://www.jaxbarnes.blogspot.com/

 
At December 30, 2010 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Jax said...

Jaxombarnes Janet Barnes
I entered @FrugalGreenMom1 to #win #MyLipStuff http://bit.ly/hIyehm


I tweeted (now how do you get a number?)

 
At December 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the Sweet as Sugar Vegan lip balm.
peaceful.wishing@yahoo.com

 
At December 30, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following you via GFC.
peaceful.wishing@yahoo.com

 
At December 30, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/PeacefulWishing/status/20491029039808513
peaceful.wishing@yahoo.com

 
At December 30, 2010 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

snowflakes!
feh79 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger katie klein said...

Apple gingerbread sounds like a great flavor.

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger katie klein said...

I like you on facebook.

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger katie klein said...

I follow you on twitter. katers2714 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger katie klein said...

I follow you with GFC.

 
At January 4, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Kelly B said...

I don't think it is my favorite name but the flavors sound yummy.
Dogpoop-carmel and coffee.
theeandkelly@charter.net

 
At January 4, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Kelly B said...

I liked you on facebook
theeandkelly[at]charter.net

 
At January 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Kelly B said...

New follower on GFC
theeandkelly[at]charter.net

 
At January 5, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

green tea!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

 
At January 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks April. Following you back on gfc :)
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

 
At January 6, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

Cake flavor caught my eye.. would love to try that one!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

I follow your blog via GFC

 
At January 6, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/status/23090793711407104

 
At January 7, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Stam-ish said...

I'd lovem to try their Key Lime Pie lip gloss. I'm notsure if that's weird or awesome. I'll go with awesome.
nicolthepickle(at)yahoodotca

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Please include me in the giveaway. So many flavors to choose from! I'd like to try Cherry Pie. Yummy sounding. Thank you.

makeupgirl21@comcast.net

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Please include me in the giveaway. Thank you and Happy New Year.

+1 Follow on Google Friend Connect

makeupgirl21@comcast.net

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Please include me in the giveaway. Thank you.

+1 Like on Facebook


makeupgirl21@comcast.net

 
At January 7, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

I love the *Stressed (Rose) color
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Ludmilochka/status/23445187447492608
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Your button on my blog (entry 1)
See right sidebar
http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Your button on my blog (entry 2)
See right sidebar
http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Like you on facebook = Lyudmila Sizova
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Rachel Renee said...

They have such creative flavors! I like the rainbow sherbet!! :) Thanks for the chance to win!! My email address is in my profile.

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Rachel Renee said...

I followed you with GFC.

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Rachel Renee said...

I followed you on Twitter (@lotsofgiveaways)

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Rachel Renee said...

I liked you on Facebook! (I'm AGlimpse OfBeautiful)

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Rachel Renee said...

I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/lotsofgiveaways/status/23465355766665216

Thanks :)

 
At January 7, 2011 at 6:51 PM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/status/23542242354397185

 
At January 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/status/23898317624705025

 
At January 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

My favorite flavor is cookie dough. girl23rocks@hotmail.com

 
At January 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

Following you via twitter (Alliegal101)

 
At January 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Alliegal101/status/23940677297504257

 
At January 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/status/24128347973881856

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

What delicious sounding flavors! Hard to choose just one....Banana Cream Pie sounds heavenly.

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I follow you on Twitter @kimhoa1

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I like you on FB (Jules A.)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

would love to try cheesecake--yummy
thanks for the cintest!
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

follow twitter
kendra22007

kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
:)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/kendra22007/status/25214759095771136

kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/status/25237203181375488

 
At January 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger jdjmcc said...

Creme Brulee sounds good to me!
Thanks! jdjmcc@aol.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Glogirl said...

I would love to try Strawberry Dream Pie.

(e-mail is in profile)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Glogirl said...

I am following you on Twitter @glogirl3

 
At January 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Glogirl said...

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/glogirl3/status/25379375914422273

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:45 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

Red Hot Candy Fluff would be my pick :)

daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I follow you on GFC
daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I follow you on twitter

daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Cherry Vanilla!

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow via gfc

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on twitter

@giveaway_queen

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on FB

giveaway queen

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I posted your button

http://thegiveawayqueen.blogspot.com/2011/01/low-entry-giveaways-ending-soon.html

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

2

I posted your button

http://thegiveawayqueen.blogspot.com/2011/01/low-entry-giveaways-ending-soon.html

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweet! tweet!

http://twitter.com/#!/Giveaway_Queen/status/25581705888800769

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they have a ton of choices! I'd go for apple cider, myself.

thedarkside.angel at gmail.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

Butt naked is pretty funny :)

www.clothedmuch.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Trena said...

I would love to try their MINT lip balm. I did have to LOL at some of the names, like Monkey Farts...wow!

raindrops9276@yahoo.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Trena said...

I like you on FB.

raindrops9276@yahoo.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Trena said...

I follow via GFC.

raindrops9276@yahoo.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Zoë said...

Oreo Cheesecake sounds divine!

 
At January 13, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Zoë said...

New follower here!

www.runzoerun.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger dorottyazsofia said...

Soooo many great flavors to choose from, gut I guess I'd go with Appletini or Apple Raspberry :).

badorka@vipmail.hu

 
At January 13, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger dorottyazsofia said...

Also, I'm a new follower!

badorka@vipmail.hu

 
At January 13, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that they have a veggie flavored lip balm! red pepper...thats crazy :)

perrijewell(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter @ mixdspice

perrijewell(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted :) http://twitter.com/#!/mixdspice/status/25701665772412929

perrijewell(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I would love blueberry cheesecake. suelee1998 @ gmail.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

mmm almond bark!! would love to try that! jmmccarr@gmail.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Blogger SWFL Doula said...

Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/status/25916728538042368

 
At January 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Megan: said...

Oh my goodness...they seriously have a million flavors! I think I'd try the Shirley Temple (definitely not the Cat pee!). Thanks for the giveaway!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger LeahB said...

My favorite flavor is the Cherry Almond

 
At January 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was really hard to just choose 1 favourite flavour, so My favourites are: BANANA DAQUIRI, BUBBLEGUM ICE CREAM,GREEN TEA, HEMP, LAVENDER, yoga
Womens

katie_ollmann@msn.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on GFC
katie_ollmann@msn.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Blogger zb-sheepy said...

Wow, it would be really hard to choose which flavors to try! The one that jumped out to me the most right now is PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. Sounds so fall/wintery!! :D Thanks for the entry!!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger loving62 said...

I follow you on twitter [loving62@gmail.com]

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

My favorite flavor is Banana Cheesecake. Anything with banana flavor – I love it!

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on Google Connect Friends as Discovery Woman

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Berly said...

Wow, before I got through the chocolates I had a list of 25! My top 3 were - Blackforest Cherry, Chocolate Coffee Beans and Creme Brulee!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on Facebook as Laura Gonchar

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Berly said...

I like you on FB!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Berly said...

I like you on FB!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/#!/DiscoverSelf/status/26050371847720960


discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Berly said...

I put your button on my blog.

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Berly said...

My blog is krmattox.blogspot.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Caffe Late sounds yummy.

 
At January 14, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Alliegal101/status/26129251975565313
girl23rocks@hotmail.com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

WOW thats a lot of flavors! I think my favorite would be Appletini!

CrystalW07 at aol.com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Rachel Renee said...

DT: http://twitter.com/#!/lotsofgiveaways/status/26439343862190080

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

There are so many flavors to choose from! I do happen to be a sucker for anything pink lemonade so that's what I'm going with!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

I 'like' you on facebook :)

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

I would love pomegranate. We have a pomegranates growing in our yard and I love them. jamkb02 at yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

I like you on facebook. jamkb02 at yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love graham cracker
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

twitter follower @knitwitshair
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

like you on fb
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

I'd like to try the cherry blossom!

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

GFC follower!

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Twitter follower!
sarahosborne12

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

FB fan!
Sarah Taylor Osborne

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/sarahosborne12/status/27887560063721473

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
#1

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
#2

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

Id have to go with the cherry vanilla!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger moonsword said...

Hot & Spicy 100% Vegan Lip Balm sounds perfect for me!

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger pmj said...

browned sugar lemon cookies is a flavor I would like to try.
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger pmj said...

FB fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Jenna Z said...

YUM, Maple Walnut Lip Balm!!

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Jenna Z said...

I follow you GFC.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Jenna Z said...

I follow you on twitter (corgipants)

 
At January 22, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger ozone3 said...

Wow!! So many choices. And they all sound "Yummy!!" I think I'd pick either Banana Cream Pie, Blackberry Pie, or Maple.

schiavonerg @ yahoo.com

 
At January 22, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Charma Crafts said...

I think I would have to choose Shamrock Shake as my favorite flavor! Ive followed you on Twitter and tweeted about the contest :)) thanks!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Natalia Uy said...

Rainbow Sherbet!!! That sounds really interesting!

Greetings from Uruguay!

Besos!!!

natita1988@live.com

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Natalia Uy said...

Follow you on GFC!!!

Besos!!!

natita1988@live.com

 
At January 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fav is Red Hot Candy Fluff

 
At January 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow via GFC

 
At January 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet giveaway! After looking through all 500 flavors, I think I'd like to try April Showers.

 
At January 23, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you via GFC! :)

etherealiss at hotmail dot com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

I like the Kitty Litter Cake!

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

I follow you on GFC.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

I follow you on twitter @matthewsmommy.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

I follow you on Facebook @airplanesand dragonflies.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

i would like to try snickerdoodle!

sherwalk at yahoo dot com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

i follow via gfc - sherry walker

sherwalk at yahoo dot com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

i like you on facebook - sherry walker

sherwalk at yahoo dot com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

i follow you on twitter - sherwalk88

sherwalk at yahoo dot com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Allie said...

Vanilla Icing would be my favorite!

sugarush7z@aim.com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Allie said...

Follower through GFC (allieclark11)

sugarush7z@aim.com

 
At January 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Allie said...

I liked you on Facebook.

sugarush7z@aim.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home