This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Fall in Florida

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - Fall in Florida

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Fall in Florida

We don't get much Fall here in Florida.  These lovely leaves were on a tree in our office's backyard, but blew off  when we had the strong winds on Christmas day!


I took these with the new camera I got for Christmas - I'm excited about once again having a small camera that is easy to carry around with me!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Merry said...

I love leaves! Ours fell off here in August so they're long gone. :)

 
At December 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM , Blogger April said...

I went out on Thursday and they were so pretty and attached to the tree - by Tuesday they were on the ground, but I think the 25 mph winds on Christmas day had something to do with it : )
I really miss the Fall leaves - once we get to the Carolinas we'll have them again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home