This Page

has been moved to new address

My bum book Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: My bum book Giveaway!

Monday, January 24, 2011

My bum book Giveaway!

I can still remember our first Dr’s appointment after we had Little Miss.  The Dr. asked us how often she was eating – we had no idea, no one had told us we needed to keep up with that!  In addition, like any new parent we were sleep-deprived and exhausted.  I sure do wish we had a my bum book then!  This nifty book gives you an easy way to keep up with all of those little details. 



Designed by a Mom for Moms, the first page has all of the basics.  Your name (As a new parent you may need to check the book to remember it!), pediatrician, poison control, pharmacy, emergency, and any allergies.  This would also be a great reference for anyone else who was watching your child. 
The next page has a place to track your immunizations and growth.  I love this, since whenever I went to the Dr. I wished that I had the same information they did. 



After that is a place to write down the daily things.  There is a chart with the hours going down the page.  Across the top it has FEED, WET, POOP, WAKE, and SLEEP.  I love that this format will allow you to just put a check in the space if you’re a laid back parent, or write the exact time in if you like to be more exact.  There is even a spot at the bottom of the page to put various notes. 



The book is adorable – perfect to keep to give to your child when they are older, and the right size to easily fit in a diaper bag.  I think this would make a great baby shower gift – one of those things you never realized you needed! 



You can record two months worth of daily activity in the book.  The pages are made from FSC certified papers supporting responsible use of forest resources.  And if you have twins, the my bum 2 book can take care of you!

Want your own my bum book?

BUY IT - You can buy my bum book and my bum 2 book here.


WIN IT – bumble has graciously offered to give one my bum book or my bum book 2 to one lucky reader!

  Entry Methods:

*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Feb 20, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced Feb 21st. Open Worldwide.

1.            Mandatory - Tell me why you need my bum book, or who you would give it to.
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.      Follow my bum book on twitter or facebook.  (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry).  It's not required, but I'd love for you to tell her I sent you!
4.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) - leave link to tweet
          I entered the #mybumbook #giveaway @FrugalGreenMom1 http://bit.ly/gL8LxV
5.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 2 entries.  (Leave 2 comments)

**I received a my bum book for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

Labels: , , , ,

91 Comments:

At January 24, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Gretta said...

I have a sweet friend from church who is about to have a baby and I would give it to her.

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 24, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Gretta said...

I follow you on GFC

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 24, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Gretta said...

I follow you on Twitter (@TheJohnsFamily)

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 24, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Gretta said...

I tweeted your giveaway

http://twitter.com/#!/TheJohnsFamily/status/29633541843193856

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to give this to my friend who is having a baby in the spring - I know she'd find this useful, and comforting

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow you gfc

 
At January 29, 2011 at 4:49 AM , Blogger JJ said...

I just had a baby and I NEED this. So sleep deprived that I forget everything and lose the sticky notes that I do write stuff on.

stormibays (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I would give this to my daughter she is going to have a baby. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:45 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I follow you GFC. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I follow you on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like you on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like the Bum book on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it for myself to keep my daughter's immunization record organized.
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GFC follower-ro20del
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your twitter follower-@daddykulit
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'liked' you on Facebook-Rod Da
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow @bumblestuff on twitter-@daddykulit
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I 'like' Bumble on Facebook-Rod Da
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweeted- 1-31
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/31961132344287232
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I like the book for a friend...because she's got a baby. The book definitely will help her track health records for her child.
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:11 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

i follow @bumblestuff on twitter-@momofnicnic
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:12 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I follow you on twitter-@momofnicnic
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I follow your blog via GFC-LCruz
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:14 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

1/30 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/31973450083991552
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:16 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

1/31 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/32306087042482176
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 1, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/1 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/32659910546169857
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/2 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/32891790310776832
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 3, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/33054279455481856
ro20del@yahoo.com
2-2

 
At February 3, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

tweet 2/3
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/33270324598415360
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/33383039308406784-ro20del@yahoo.com
2-3

 
At February 5, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/5 tweet-http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/34111547835940864
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/6 tweet-http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/34466434419531776
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 7, 2011 at 1:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/34508171322068992
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/35125462342569985
2-8
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/10
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/35936015218774016
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/35967127752015872
2-10
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I would use this wiyh my 6month old son

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via gfc
Anne Perry

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via fb
Anne E. Perry

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via twitter
@aeperry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger aperry said...

Follow my bum book on twitter @aeperry

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger aperry said...

Follow my bum book on fb@

Anne E. Perry

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/36144361028722688

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/11 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/36211554043039744
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 12, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

I'd love to give this to my brother who have a baby
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Follow you on GFC = Lyudmila
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Follow on facebook = Lyudmila Sizova
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Ludmilochka/status/36327194246651904
lusizova at gmail.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Your blog button on my blog http://www.ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
lusizova at gmail.com

entry 1

 
At February 12, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Lyudmila said...

Your blog button on my blog http://www.ludmilochka.blogspot.com/
lusizova at gmail.com

entry 2

 
At February 12, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/12-http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/36621086934175745
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 12, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet 2-12
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/36647580569960449
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/36659157088079872

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 13, 2011 at 3:29 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/36899514166018048

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At February 14, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/37165460281622528

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At February 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/14 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/37254270243840000
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 14, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/37301787127980032
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/38153120420868096
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/17 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/38456250765295616
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

 
At February 19, 2011 at 1:02 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/38855844166635520

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

This mom to be needs this for herself!

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

I Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

I follow you on Twitter.
My Twitter ID is @alittleumbrella

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

I like you on Facebook.
My Facebook ID is @a.little.umbrella

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

I like Bumble on Facebook.
My Facebook ID is @a.little.umbrella

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

I follow Bumble on Twitter.
My Twitter ID is @alittleumbrella

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Lesli said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/alittleumbrella/status/38884709501116416

littleumbrella (at) att (dot) net

 
At February 19, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/39152221627219968
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I would give it to my daughter who has a new baby
hrddiana556(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like Bumble on FB
Great! hrddiana556(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like you on FB
hrddiana556(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Baby Mama said...

My friend is having a baby. I would love to give this to her
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

I need it to stay organized

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

Follow Bumble on facebook - Denise G

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

Follow Bumble on twitter @wishwash1

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

Follow you on twitter @wishwash1

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

I would give it to my best friend who is about to be a first-time mom!

-Heidi

writeme at heidimail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I would love to have this for my next baby
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I follow on GFC
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

i follow bumble on twitter
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I like bumble on facebook
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/39506468780781568
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

well I'm due in May and feel like this book would really give me a head start to being a good mom :)

<3, New Follower

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:37 PM , Blogger beckee said...

I could really use this book! I am due with a baby boy in 6 weeks!
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger beckee said...

GFC follower
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger beckee said...

Like you on FB
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger beckee said...

FOllow you on Twitter @beckee13
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Blogger beckee said...

Follow the bum book on Twitter @beckee13
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger beckee said...

Like Bumble on FB
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/39556024809558016
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home