This Page

has been moved to new address

My Goals for 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: My Goals for 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Goals for 2011

I’m not much of one for New Year’s resolutions.  I think life is a work in motion, so we’re constantly changing our goals and strategies on how to get there.  However, I have been thinking a lot lately about my goals for the New Year, and these are some of my main ones.  They may change, but it’s a good starting point!



1.       Move!  We’ve been in Pensacola a long time.  I love it here, and the city is going in such an excellent direction lately, but it just isn’t the town for us.  We want to live somewhere that has seasons and elevation changes.  We thought we were going to Asheville, but recent developments may have opened up opportunities elsewhere – we will keep our minds open!
2.       Go out more.  Since it’s just Little Miss and I during the week, it’s easy to get into a rut of staying home all of the time. 
3.        Do more crafts with Little Miss.  We had so much fun with Everett the Elf, I want to keep it up on a smaller scale.  I’m thinking I’ll try for one craft a week!  I'm also hoping to continue working with her on phonics.
4.       Follow the Golden Rule.  I’m usually good about this, but had a setback the last month or so and was worried about how someone was treating me.  I want to be a better example of how to treat people, regardless of how they treat you! 
6.       Keep blogging!  I’ve really enjoyed blogging, so I definitely want to keep it up next year!

Although this year had its fair share of challenges, all in all it was a wonderful year for us, and I think 2011 has the potential to be even better.  I hope you have an amazing New Year as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home