This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Ice!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - Ice!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Ice!

We got a good amount of ice here in the Panhandle last week - something we don't see very often!


On the Oleander with Jasmine growing around, but not frozen.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Merry said...

The amount of ice & snow in the South the last two weeks has been CRAZY!

 
At January 18, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Jess and the boys said...

Thank you for joining the Green Mama BLog Hop! I'm your newest follower!

-Jessica
And Then There Were 4...
http://www.giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:02 AM , Blogger Gracie said...

Great blog! Following you from the Green Mama Blog hop...hope you will HOP back and follow me!
http://paddedtushstats.blogspot.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Jacqie said...

Thanks for joining the Green Blog Hop!

Jacqie @ talesofthewife.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Miriam said...

Nice pictures. :) Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

 
At January 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Blogger April said...

Thanks! It has been crazy the amount of snow and ice that has been in the South - one of my friends had her first snow day since getting out of school!

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Mama Swears said...

Aww. I'm so envious. Everyone else is getting snow and ice and cold weather (which I love), but it was 77 here Monday! 77!

These photos are really neat, BTW.

Hi, I'm a new follower (GFC krishackney) from the Green Mama Blog Hop. I'd love it if you could follow me back at my new (not Mama Needs a Nap)blog: mamaswears.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger *Toni Alexis* said...

New Follower from the Green Mama Blog Hop http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger RaisingGreenRichmondKids said...

I am your new follower from the green mama blog hop. Would love a follow back www.RaisingGreenRichmondKids.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home