This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Question Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Five Question Friday

Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's Friday again!  Hurray!  My husband is coming home today after being gone for two weeks, so that makes it an especially good Friday.  So here are the 5 questions to learn a little about me.





1. Can you drive a stick shift?  
Yes!  I actually prefer driving a standard, although my present car is an automatic.  First one I've had since college that wasn't a stick.  I really do miss it!   

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?  

Cow in any form - I haven't eaten red meat since high school sometime.  Although I can tolerate taking a bite of chicken every now and then, red meat just totally grosses me out.

Southern style greens - For years, I thought I hated greens.  And then one day I discovered that it's the cooking method that turned them into a mushy slimy smelly mess that I hated.  Now I eat greens all of the time - quickly sauteed in garlic and EVOO, or thrown into soups and chilis.  I never knew what I was missing!  

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Even though I once was a Girl Scout, I don't buy the cookies very often.  We aren't big sweet eaters in this house, so they'd end up lost and forgotten, so I leave them for the people who have genuine love for them.  I used to love samosas, but they changed the recipe on me and they aren't the same!  

4. How do you pamper yourself?  I don't.  I should, but I don't.  My husband is gone a lot, which leaves me with the munchkin most of the time - and on my days off I tend to spend them cleaning and catching up on my blog and stuff like that.  So other than a glass of wine at night after the munchkin is in bed, there isn't much pampering!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?  When I was in high school a lot of people called me Little O - that's the only nickname I've ever had! My best friend gave it to me because I was pretty tiny in high school and my last name started with an "O".  I think I'm just not a nickname kind of person!  

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog, I am now following you as well!

http://itrystuffon.blogspot.com

 
At February 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

1. No
2. Red Meat and Shellfish
3. Vanilla/Chocolate creme combo
4. I don't pamper myself.
5. The Freak - been called this most of my life...I was Indie before it became a fashion...LOL...I like outside the box~!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home