This Page

has been moved to new address

SilverSport Silver Towel Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: SilverSport Silver Towel Review

Friday, February 11, 2011

SilverSport Silver Towel Review

There is nothing worse than getting all hot and sweaty when you’re doing yoga (or any other sport for that matter), and not having a way to wipe the sweat off.  Fortunately, SilverSport has a great solution!  Their new line of Silver Towels are absorbent enough to wipe the sweat off, but small enough to easily carry with you and not get in the way.  These towels are super-soft because they’re made of viscose bamboo.  Another great thing about bamboo is that it dries really quickly, perfect for using throughout your workout. 

The logo is actually a non-skid surface
Little Miss loved how soft the towel was; she immediately took it from me as soon as she felt it!  I loved that it had a great non-skid surface on the other side.  I can think of plenty of times when this will come in handy.  For instance, it would be great for when your yoga mat gets sweaty and your hands or feet were sliding. 

The TerraSilver cloth utilizes nanosilver particles to act as a natural antimicrobial agent, delivering superior protection against odor-causing bacteria.  They particles are activated by moisture, so sweat or water causes the release of the ions, which immediately start eliminating odor causing bacteria on contact.  We’ve used silver ion solutions here for years to treat cuts and ear infections, so I know it does a great job with killing all of those bad bacteria! 

The towel is super-thin and easy to transport
I know my towel will not only be accompanying me to yoga, but will also be going on our neighborhood walks as well.  It will be a great way to wipe off when it gets hot, and until then I can wipe down the slides and such when needed.  The towel can be washed and dried with your other linens, and the Terra Silver protection will not fade over time, so you don’t have to be stingy with using it!  I think this is a great towel!

**I received a Silver Towel for review purposes.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own!  

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Tammilee said...

HI
I am a new follower from the weekend blog hop.
I blog at www.tammileetips.com
I hope you will stop by and visit.
Tammilee

 
At February 12, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Nicole B said...

Hi - I'm following from the hop. Would love for you to visit me back at

Mom Always Finds Out
http://momalwaysfindsout.com

Thanks! Nicole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home