This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring is Here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Spring is Here!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring is Here!

This is my favorite time of year.  Trees are budding, plants are coming back up, and everything just feels alive.  Plus it's not too hot either!  I love the crispness in the mornings, and sitting on the back porch at night listening to our waterfall.


I took this picture this morning.  There are several more daffodils getting ready to bloom any day now!  Aren't they lovely?  I can't believe how quickly they came up.

Here are Little Miss' "Princess Flowers".  She got them when staying with her Grandparents a while back - I think we'll transfer them to pots this weekend!


I even got her some tools so she can help with the planting.  The Princess markers came with the flower kit.  I forgot to get her a watering can though - I think we may have one in the garage, I need to look for it.  If not, maybe I can make a watering can??


Are you enjoying Spring weather yet?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

Nope, still cold here but looking forward to park days again in the next couple of months (yea, winter lasts that long where we are). Anyway, have a beautiful weekend! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

 
At February 26, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

We are loving the spring weather! We live in TN...but I almost wish we could get one more snow. We just bought our sweet little guy a sled and he hasn't got to try it out yet! Oh well...we have a garden to look forward too! :o)
Happy Spring!
Stacie

 
At February 26, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

it was like 70 degrees here the other day! then it got back to winter... almost spring

 
At February 27, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger April said...

It will be here before you know it Meredith!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Jan Messali said...

Your daffodils are gorgeous! I'm excited about spring too... just started my veggie garden. :)

 
At April 20, 2011 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

The Princess kit is so adorable and a great way to get kids involved in gardening. One of my boyfriend's nephews just received a Garfield gardening kit as a gift from one of his aunts. It came with a pair of gloves, tools, and a rubber mat to rest your knees on so your pants don't get dirty. So cute!
Yes, Spring has sprung! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home