This Page

has been moved to new address

We Have Winners!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: We Have Winners!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We Have Winners!

Sorry I'm a little late on posting the winners, Mondays are always so hectic!

A special thanks to our sponsors Eye Candy Coolers and My Bum Book for such great giveaways!

And now, the winners....


Winner of the Eye Candy Coolers:
Comment # 203 - Beckee said..I need these because I have 4 kids and 1 more due in 6 weeks! 

Winner of the Bum Book:

Comment # 10 - strawberry said…I follow you on Twitter.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Blogger The Loops said...

I'm your newest follower from the hop. I'd love for you to follow back. I am also followin you on twitter!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home