This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Mardi Gras

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - Mardi Gras

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Mardi Gras


Mardi Gras Tree at the local Publix

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

Thanks for following, I already follow you! Have a great week!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your nice comments! I LOVE the idea of a Mardi Gras Tree!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Heather Jones said...

Weird to see a Christmas Tree Still. LOL!

I am following back from the hump day hop. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

 
At February 3, 2011 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Candace said...

I have heard of people leaving the tree up year round and decorating it for every holiday. This is the first Mardi Gras tree that I've seen though.

 
At February 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger April said...

Mardi Gras trees are actually pretty popular around here!

 
At February 5, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Gina Alfani said...

Hi April!

I love Mardi Gras . . . reminds me of Tampa's celebration, Gasparilla . . . so festive :)

Thanks for following my blog . . . I am also following your blog!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend . . . Gina

http://fabulousfrugalista.blogspot.com
http://labelladiva.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home