This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

A fountain at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, FL 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

Great pic :), Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

 
At February 23, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Faythe said...

looks old & I like the statue, but the rusty water detracts from her beauty... maybe it is just me?

 
At February 23, 2011 at 6:33 AM , Blogger April said...

I kind of liked the rusty water!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

I kind of like the rustiness.. it adds character :) I'm a new follower, would love you to follow back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home