This Page

has been moved to new address

Beach Days

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Beach Days

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beach Days

Last weekend we were able to get in a little beach time.  While the water is still cold, it is warm enough to go out and enjoy the sand and sun!


Daddy and Little Miss even played in the surf some!


Don't you just love her surfer pose?  

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Tired of Previews said...

Great site! I just joined. Found you on SheBlogs. I live in Florida too.

Katy

PS Stop by my site - movie reviews.
http://www.tiredofpreviews.com

 
At March 28, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Torri said...

Hi April, this is Diamonds from http://sexemamas.blogspot.com/ . I'm new to Mingle Mondays and I saw your blog on the list. This post caught me because my family just went to the Panama City Beach last weekend and we had a blast! Pensacola is beautiful and one of my favs as well. I love your blog and will be following.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Becky McNeer said...

This is making me jealous! Mother Nature teased us with warm weather and now it's freezing! Great blog! Thanks for sharing the photos of the family.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Super jealous. We're expecting a foot of snow on Friday in Vermont! Enjoy these family moments for me :) Here from Frugality is Free

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Blogger April said...

Well if it makes you feel any better today is cold ad rainy!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Renee said...

Such sweet pics! Thanks for sharing them in the Wednesday Window.

 
At April 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger MamiS said...

I wish I could be at the beach already =/ .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home