This Page

has been moved to new address

Costume Squad T-Shirts Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Costume Squad T-Shirts Review

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Costume Squad T-Shirts Review

In my husband’s line of work, he goes through a lot of T-shirts.  We buy a lot of them at the thrift store, so he was thrilled when he got to choose a shirt from Costume Squad that he actually liked!  He loves this Find x shirt. 



It’s got great construction, and it hasn’t shrunk any even though we’ve dried it many times.  Plus, he thinks it’s pretty comfortable!  What else can you ask for in a shirt?

In addition to T-shirts, Costume Squad has costumes of course!  You can even get them for your furry friends.


I thought this one was great!  

I'm a fan of this shirt, myself.  


I also think it's great that most orders ship out the same day!  You can join their e-mail list for $6.99 daily deals and more.  

**I received a free T-shirt for review purposes.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger hendy said...

Love the Gizmo shirt! they have a great selection of funny and old school shirts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home