This Page

has been moved to new address

Do You Have Your St. Patty's Day Shirt Yet?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Do You Have Your St. Patty's Day Shirt Yet?

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do You Have Your St. Patty's Day Shirt Yet?


I recently got mine from Crazy Dog T-shirts.


They have a great selection of shirts to choose from (although I do wish they had more in the women's fit).
Here is the one I got.

The fit is great, and the shirt is well made.  Even though they are 100% cotton, you don't have to worry about them shrinking in the dryer.  Mine is super-comfortable.  It's a thinner cloth, which is great in this Florida weather.  

Here are some of their other great St. Patty's Day designs:





  







I also love that they have a daily deal with three shirts each day that are $6.99 or less.  You're guaranteed to get some laughs with this shirt!



My husband would love this one:


So what are you wearing for St. Patty's Day?
'
**I received a free T-shirt for review purposes.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home