This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway and Review - Sun Chlorella Superfood!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Giveaway and Review - Sun Chlorella Superfood!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Giveaway and Review - Sun Chlorella Superfood!

Since it’s St. Patrick’s day, I thought we could talk about something green!  Unlike green beer, however, this green item is good for you!



Every afternoon I find myself dragging – I want some kind of pick-me-up, but I try to stay away from consuming too much caffeine.  Sun Chlorella A Tablets have provided the solution!  They supply a quick and healthy pick-me-up, without the jitters or crash that caffeine can cause.  Not only that, but they also provide vital nutrients that your body needs such as potassium, all of the B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron, 18 vital amino acids, beta carotene, and lutein.

How does it give you a boost?  Sun Chlorella is rich in Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), which is the key to chlorella’s ability to rapidly reproduce itself during growth, and can help speed up your body’s own revitalization process.  I really do feel like it gave me some extra pep in the afternoons, which is great when you’re trying to keep up with a toddler!

They make the Sun Chlorella in two forms.  Tablets, which are small and easy to take with meals and granules, which I think would go great in smoothies and such.  The tablets would probably be best for someone who doesn’t eat a lot of whole foods, since you can take a smaller portion at first.  I haven’t used the granules yet, but I’m thinking of maybe mixing some into some of Little Miss’ food to see if I can get her to eat it – I’d love to get all of those nutrients in her!    

They offer many other products as well.  Sun Chlorella Cream is a moisturizing cream made with natural ingredients and containing CGF.  They also have Sun Eleuthero Tea, which also can give you an energy kick without the side effects of caffeine.  

BUY IT:  You can buy Sun Chlorella products here!


Congratulations to our winner!  Comment #20


  Helena said...

20

I follow you on Twitter @Xocaisgood!


  


**I received Sun Chlorella for review purposes from M80. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

Labels: , , ,

65 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I found that one serving of Sun Chlorella is equivalent to one serving of fresh green vegetables, I thought that was very interesting.

 
At March 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I follow via Twitter.

 
At March 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I like you on FB.

 
At March 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I tweeted. http://twitter.com/#!/heatherlaverne1/status/48390284630958080

 
At March 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Interesting picker-upper! And thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll drop by again soon!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I learned that it contains potassium, all of the B vitamins, magnesium, zinc and iron, 18 vital amino acids, beta carotene and lutein.

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow you via gfc Anne Perry
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow you via fb Anne E Perry
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow you via twitter @aeperry
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I Follow Sun Chlorella on Facebook Anne E Perry
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I Follow Sun Chlorella on twitter @aeperry
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/48600081523412993
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 18, 2011 at 2:13 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/48642994034843648
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 19, 2011 at 2:02 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/49002739828654080
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger A GAL NEEDS... said...

I found out that the Tsunami hit in the Tohoku region of Japan, 324 miles away from where Kyoto Sun Chlorella is produced. Production has not been affected and no radiation whatsoever has been detected and the situation continues to be closely monitored.
daisydoo200 at yahoo dotcom

 
At March 19, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger A GAL NEEDS... said...

I follow on GFC~(Helena)
daisydoo200 at yahoo dotcom

 
At March 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger A GAL NEEDS... said...

I follow you on Twitter @Xocaisgood!
daisydoo200 at yahoo dotcom

 
At March 20, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/49530915688415232
missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:22 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

I learned that Sun Chlorella uses a patented process that doesn't involve heat or chemicals to break the cell wall of the chlorella-cool!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:23 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

follow you on Twitter.

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:23 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

I like you on Facebook.

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:24 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

follow you on GFC.

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:24 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

daily tweet:

http://twitter.com/giacobone/status/50835300431314945

 
At March 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sun Chlorella is Nature’s Perfect Superfood because it is the one of the few sources of a whole food available.
thanks for the chance
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At March 24, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

GFC Kendra22
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At March 25, 2011 at 12:17 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

3/25 tweet

http://twitter.com/giacobone/status/51150523415535616

 
At March 25, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger outsiderein said...

3/26 tweet

http://twitter.com/giacobone/status/51508192194203648

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I learned that it contains the widest range of essential nutrients available in any single food source, including potassium, all of the B vitamins, magnesium, zinc and iron, 18 vital amino acids, beta carotene and lutein! Wow!!
Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I follow you on twitter (@savingmama42). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I follow you on facebook (Stacie Dennis Frost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I follow sun chlorella on facebook (Stacie Dennis Frost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I follow Sun Chlorella on twitter (@savingmama42). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I tweted about this giveaway! Thanks for entering me!
stacie
savingmama at live dot com

http://twitter.com/#!/savingmama42/status/51724493000949760

 
At March 26, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Saving Mama said...

your button is on my blog! www.showmethedeal.blogspot.com
Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I learned that chlorella does a great job of detoxifying the body!
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I follow you on Twitter (Marysa1)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I follow sun chlorella on Twitter (Marysa1)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I follow your blog with GFC (HomemadeBaby)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I am a facebook fan of your blog (Marysa N).
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I am a facebook fan of Sun Chlorella (Marysa N).
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger HomemadeBaby said...

I commented on your sprouts post.
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

 
At March 27, 2011 at 1:27 AM , Blogger outsiderein said...

3/27 tweet

http://twitter.com/giacobone/status/51892985943699456

 
At March 28, 2011 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Julie said...

it helps to improve digestion too

juliedianebaker at aol dot com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Anne D. said...

I learned the Chlorella comes from pure green algae. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 2:14 AM , Blogger Anne D. said...

I follow you via gfc. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 2:15 AM , Blogger Anne D. said...

I follow you on Twitter (I'm wowtotweet). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 2:15 AM , Blogger Anne D. said...

I like you on fb (I'm anne dall on fb). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Renee Rush said...

found out its a great antioxidant. Would love to win the sun Chlorella. followed on facebook twitter etc.

 
At March 31, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I found that one serving of Sun Chlorella is equivalent to one serving of fresh green vegetables.
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I follow you on Twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like you on FB
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like Sun Chlorella on FB
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I follow sunchlorella on Twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Anne D. said...

I like Sun Chlorella on fb and told them us sent me (I'm anne dall on fb) annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Anne D. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/wowtotweet/status/53591524637814784 tweet link. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger jhitomi said...

I learned that sun chlorella can help with brain vitality, especially as one ages.
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger jhitomi said...

gfc follower as jhb
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

I learned Chlorella is classified as a nutrient-rich whole food since it is a single celled organism that is consumed in its entiret.

amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/status/53694718550360065

amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

Following Sun Chlorella on Facebook (Anne-Marie T)

amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

Following Sun Chlorella on twitter (@amt946)

amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

Following you on Twitter (amt946)
amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

I liked your Facebook page (Anne-Marie T)
amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Anne-Marie T said...

I am following on google friend connect as Anne-Marie T.

amt(at)telus(dot)net

 
At April 25, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger wholesaleherbs said...

Sun Chlorella Products - Buy Sun Chlorella Usa Supplement Products with Bulk Offer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home