This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Happy Fat Tuesday!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Fat Tuesday!

I'll probably make some pancakes for Little Miss tonight to celebrate.

Mardi Gras Flower Arrangement

No matter what your beliefs are, I think Lent is a wonderful time for inner reflection.  I usually try to slow down a little during this time - turn off the computer, TV, and lights more often, cook even more, and just take things slower.  
This year I'll be concentrating on buying less and keeping what I buy local.  I also want to focus on decluttering - maybe I should try to get rid of one item each day!

Little Miss Enjoying a Moon Pie at a Parade

We'll also be taking most of the stuff we got from the parades to ARC Gateway so they can recycle them and make money for a good cause. 



Will you be giving up anything for Lent?  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home