This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm so excited!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: I'm so excited!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm so excited!

Just got my Instant Pot - it came in the mail on Friday, but I was out of town so I just got it today.  One of my friends was nice enough to hide it on my back porch for me so no one could steal it. : )



Looks like tomorrow I'll definitely be cooking something up to try it out - I'm thinking black beans for black bean burgers!



And guess what????  One of you guys will get to WIN ONE for yourself!  How awesome is that?  Contest will be up in a week or two - stay tuned!


Any of you have some great pressure cooker/steamer/slow cooker recipes?  Send them to me - I'll choose 3 recipes that I like the best to get 2 extra entries into the contest!  Must be original recipes that I can post on my blog - I'll give you credit of course!  You can find my e-mail in the about me tab - just put recipe in the header!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful for you. Can't wait to hear and see what you choose to make.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Opal Stevens said...

Love your blog! Following you from blog hop.. I'm Opal from opalstevens.blogspot.com, hope you can check it out sometime.. :D

 
At March 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger yonca said...

Sounds and looks like a great product!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home