This Page

has been moved to new address

Leftover Makeover

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Leftover Makeover

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Leftover Makeover

Since I'm often only cooking for me, I end up with a lot of leftovers.  Fortunately for me I love eating leftovers, but sometimes it's good to do something new with what you have.  I had a little rice and a few black beans left over from various things.



Mix them up with some rotel tomatoes and cumin and you have a great tostada topping!  I also put some broccoli slaw on there to add some greenness to it.  Next time I'll probably add a jalapeno too - it didn't have the spice kick I thought it would!

Another great simple meal this week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home