This Page

has been moved to new address

Meatless Monday - Sometimes Simple is Good!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Meatless Monday - Sometimes Simple is Good!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Meatless Monday - Sometimes Simple is Good!

We've had a really busy weekend here.  Dinner party on Saturday, and the Mardi Gras parade on Sunday.
So today I imagine I'll be eating pretty simple foods.  This is an incredibly easy dish to make, and it's also healthy and good!


Simple Asian Stir Fry

Saute some broccoli slaw in a little sesame oil.  Serve over rice (I used red rice), and top with a little of your favorite sauce - I used a miso teriyaki.

Super easy and fast!  Especially if you're already cooking the rice for something else.

Happy Monday!  I hope you'll join our blog hop today!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Amy said...

That sounds really yummy and so simple. Thanks for the great idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home