This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - A Day at the Park

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - A Day at the Park

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - A Day at the Park

We're fortunate where we live in that there are a LOT of parks within walking distance.  This one (Blue Park) is a favorite, so Little Miss and I went a few weekends ago since the weather was so nice.  Now we're having another cold spell, so it's nice to look at these pictures and remember it will be warm again soon!


She has gotten a whole lot braver these days!


Going down the twisty slide


The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Candace said...

I love Pensacola so much. You are blessed to live in such a beautiful place. It looks like your baby had a blast at the park. She's such a cutie pie. :)

Have a great day!
Candace

 
At March 9, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! What a blessing to have parks within walking distance. Enjoy the beautiful weather :D

 
At March 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

It is still a head shaker to a Wisconsinite like me when people who live in warm states say they are cold, (wink) I know how the blood thins & I would feel cold too if I lived there, but when I am all bundled up in layers staring at a white landscape... I bet your flowers are wonderful this time of year too. I will be happy to see my spring bulbs arrive this year, winter has been long & wicked .
hugs~Faythe @ GMT~

 
At March 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger April said...

I've never lived North of the Mason Dixon Line, so I was born with "thin" blood! And I actually have a medical condition that thins it more, so I get cold pretty easily.

I am enjoying my flowers - I'll have to post another pic of them if they survived all of the stormy weather today!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Take All Chances - Missy said...

How sweet!! She is adorable...the weather loks amazing! It's getting me into the summer mood... it can't come quick enough!

Just saying hi from FTLOB :-)

 
At March 13, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger April said...

It will be here (FL Panhandle) before we know it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home