This Page

has been moved to new address

Do You Secret Shop?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Do You Secret Shop?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do You Secret Shop?

I do, on occasion.  If I ate a lot of Fast Food I'd do it a lot more, but MarketForce occasionally has Panera Bread or ice cream places, which are nice for an occasional treat.  You're not going to get rich doing it, but it's nice to get your meal for free!  MarketForce is currently looking for new shoppers.    If you sign up and use my ID, I get a bonus!  So if you're interested, please use my link!

I've used this company for years, and find them very easy to work with!

Thanks!  -April


  • For anyone who becomes a shopper using your referral link and completes an approved mystery shop by May 31st 2011, you earn a $5 referral bonus.
This offer ends on May 31st 2011, so start spreading the Market Force word and earn your $5 referral bonus now!

3 Comments:

At April 24, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Lisa B. said...

I'm applying right now :) How often do you receive opportunities? What chains are they typically for?

 
At April 24, 2011 at 8:26 PM , Blogger April said...

There are opportunitites every month in my area - I don't take all of them. There is Office Depot, Sonic, and Mc Donald's (which I never do), 5 Guys Burgers and Fries (my husband might do one day), Panera, Bruster's, Picadilly - a lot of places!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Supurrkitten said...

I found you via the Natural parenting blog party and applied via your link. Cool thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home