This Page

has been moved to new address

Look at my Great Prize!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Look at my Great Prize!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Look at my Great Prize!

I don't often show my giveaway winnings on my blog - I don't win that many, and most of them are nice, but I don't feel the need to share.  However, I just loved the stuff I got from Jill over at Envirocraftiness!  




The contest was only for the bag, but she was a little late in mailing it so she threw in some other goodies as well.  How sweet was that!


  
I can't wait until I have a good reason to use this cute little handbag.




And I think these hair clips are just adorable.  She sent as headband as well - you can see it at the bottom of the first picture.  


What is the best prize you've won on a blog?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats - I'm still a new blogger so I haven't won anything yet but I would LOVE to win something as awesome as yours! Thanks for sharing :D

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I love how sweet you are! "A little late" HA - terribly late is more accurate, but I"m glad it made it there safe and sound!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I love it all, but the hair clips are my absolute favorite--very cool!

My best blog win was a $500 Best Buy card. And it was on Christmas Day too. I nearly passed out when I got the email. Like, literally. I have low blood pressure and it doesn't take much. :)

 
At April 27, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Marsha Cooper said...

great win!
I used to enter a lot, then it dwindled. Now I am trying to enter more. I'm not sure what my best prize was....maybe the $25 Del Monte gift certificate that I won to get fresh fruit and vegetables.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger April said...

ohkeeka - that's an awesome win! I have low blood pressure to, so I know what you mean!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home