This Page

has been moved to new address

Peeled Snacks are Healthy Snacks!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Peeled Snacks are Healthy Snacks!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peeled Snacks are Healthy Snacks!


Little Miss is a snacker.  She come by it honestly, I’d rather have 5 small meals a day than just three.  Because of this, I’m always looking for healthy snacks for her.  The more portable they are the better!  Peeled Snacks are organic, gluten free, and all natural with no sugar or oil added.  They are also very portable – they come in three sizes:  single size for when you’re on the go, a resealable pouch that holds 2-4 servings, and the family packs, which hold around 9 servings – perfect for using to add fruit to a lunch box!




We got to try a single pack of the cherries and apples, and a pouch of the Farmer’s Market Blend.  The cherries were by far our favorite, I think because that isn’t something you see every day.  The first time Little Miss tried them she had just brushed her teeth, so she didn’t care for them, but I managed to convince her to give them another try and she loved them!  The cherries are sun-dried, so they are even considered a raw food.



 
Little Miss also really enjoyed the raisins in the Farmer’s Market Blend.  I am not a big raisin eater, but these were plump and juicy, much better than a lot of other ones I’ve had.  I liked the apples, although Little Miss didn’t care for them.  I think because she likes the texture of fresh better.  I think these snacks will come in handy when travelling, especially since they sell them at Starbuck’s!  I usually only have Starbuck’s when I’m travelling, so it’s nice to know that I can pick up a healthy snack there to share with my daughter in addition to my unhealthy coffee drink!
 
As part of an Earth Day promotion, Peeled Snacks is offering 15% off of all of their products on their online store.  You can also stay in the loop by following them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

These look perfect for my kiddos. Thanks for your review. :)

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Blogger LBB said...

Yum! My kids would love those!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Reut said...

Thank you for the review.. These sound healthy and tasty..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home