This Page

has been moved to new address

PenAgain - The Right Way to Write - Review and Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: PenAgain - The Right Way to Write - Review and Giveaway!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

PenAgain - The Right Way to Write - Review and Giveaway!

It’s no secret that many pens and pencils are just way too big for children to easily use.  I’ve noticed this with Little Miss, who is just learning to write.  That’s why I love the idea behind PenAgain.  PenAgain is a small pen or pencil that is easier to hold than your normal pens, due to its unique design.    It forces your child to hold the pencil correctly, and is actually extremely comfortable to use!




My daughter loved the sparkly colors of the Twist 'n Write.  She couldn’t wait to try her pink pencil out!  She had no problems holding it, either.  However, the lead was a little too easy to extend, and my little three year old quickly decided that extending the lead was more fun than actually using the pencil to write with.  Fortunately they sell lead refills, but I think we’ll be putting these away for use later when she gets a little older.
 
I loved how easy the Twist 'n Writes were to hold, and my husband did too.  He was pretty shocked!  Don’t count on using the erasers; they didn’t work well at all for us.  But that’s true with many pencils these days.
 

I think these would be great with children who are having trouble writing, who are old enough to not extend the lead constantly.  They would also be great for adults who have to write a lot, or who have trouble holding conventional pencils. 

BUY IT:  You can buy PenAgains at any of these locations.
WINNER:  



Niecey said...41

I follow you on twitter
@goodieslist


**I received 2 PenAgain Twist 'n Writes for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

Labels: ,

46 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Considering that I love any pens or mechanical pencils with rubber grips (I write A LOT), I think the Ergo-Sof PenAgain would be my best bet.

Email: mizzywuzhere223 @ gmail.com

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

I'm following you on Twitter (user name @LDG22381)

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Tweeted about the contest - http://twitter.com/#!/LDG22381/status/61138682538762241

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Tweet #1 for your button on my blog - http://graphophobia.blogspot.com/

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Tweet #2 for your button on my blog - http://graphophobia.blogspot.com/

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Commented on your entry "What's Bloomin' Wednesday" (Yipes, snake!) - http://frugallygreenmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/whats-blooming-wednesday_20.html

 
At April 22, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger carole said...

like the twist and write pen

gram122@comcast.net

 
At April 22, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger carole said...

gfc follower (gram122)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger carole said...

follow you on twitter (gram122)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger carole said...

like you on FB (carole c)

 
At April 23, 2011 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Cooking Gallery said...

The pens look really cool, I've never seen one with such shapes...!

 
At April 25, 2011 at 4:10 PM , Blogger ReviewsSheRote said...

Twist 'n Write™ PenAgain
thats a cool one!!
mapam30@Yahoo.com

 
At April 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger ReviewsSheRote said...

follow you on FB

 
At April 25, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger ReviewsSheRote said...

follow you on twitter

 
At April 25, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Blogger ReviewsSheRote said...

left a tweet =)

 
At April 26, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger eclairre said...

I like the Twist 'n Write™ PenAgain .

eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

 
At April 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Blogger AmberFaith said...

I like the Twist n Write pen!

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

 
At April 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger AmberFaith said...

I like your page on FB.
Amber Faith Pilcher

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

 
At April 29, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

I also forgot to mention that I'm following you on Facebook.

mizzywuzhere223 @ gmail.com

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger pmj said...

Ergo-Sof PenAgain
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Blogger pmj said...

gfc follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger pmj said...

fb fan
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At May 3, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Twist 'n Write™ PenAgain
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

 
At May 3, 2011 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter (@dealsfan32)
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

 
At May 3, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/Dealsfan32/status/65540470461313024
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

 
At May 4, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

i like the ergo soft penagain

 
At May 4, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

gfc

 
At May 4, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

twu as jacksondeb

 
At May 5, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I like the twist n write pen
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I like you on FB
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I follow on GFC
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Niecey said...

My favorite is the Twist 'n Write™ PenAgain
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Niecey said...

I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey

nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Niecey said...

I like you on facebook
Niecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At May 5, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Niecey said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/goodieslist/status/66363624351993857
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like the ErgoSleek PenAgain
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like you on Fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

I like the Ergo Sleek PenAgain.

rrudnick@netnet.net

 
At May 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

I follow you with GFC.

rrudnick@netnet.net

 
At May 6, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

I follow you on Twitter.

rrudnick@netnet.net

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Hifam said...

I would love to try these pens. The ergosof penagain looks good to me.
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Hifam said...

I follow on gfc (psychdog).
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Hifam said...

I follow on twitter (hifam).
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home