This Page

has been moved to new address

Winner Announcement!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Winner Announcement!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Winner Announcement!

I was cooking lentil tacos in my Instant Pot, thinking about all of the time I would have saved had I gotten a pressure cooker earlier, when I realized that I hadn't announced the winner to the Instant Pot Giveaway!

From now on most winners will be announced on facebook only, but since this is a big prize I thought I'd make a post.

Congratulations comment 158!  I'm e-mailing you right now!  Thanks to everyone who entered!!


loriag said...158

Following Instant Pot on twitter.

@loriagalbraith

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Lori's Place said...

Thank you April for your review and giveaway. I am excited to have won! I have sent you an email with my information.
Smiles,
Lori

 
At April 19, 2011 at 3:17 AM , Blogger Sasha said...

If you havent already then you totally need to post your lentil taco recipe. : )

Congratulations Lori : )

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Candace said...

Congratuations! You won a great gift!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger April said...

The lentil taco recipe will be posted soon!

 
At April 24, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Lisa B. said...

I LOVE lentil tacos :) Lentils make a great meat substitute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home