This Page

has been moved to new address

BrytonPick Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: BrytonPick Review

Sunday, May 1, 2011

BrytonPick Review


When I first heard about BrytonPick I was excited to try them.  I liked the idea of something more portable and reusable than floss.  BrytonPick uses small flexible stainless steel tips to clean between teeth.  

It is small, and easy to stick in your purse, but I did not find it easy to use.  My teeth are very close together – it’s hard to even get floss in between my teeth sometimes.  I found it almost impossible to get the Bryton tips between my teeth.  Additionally, the tips bent, making it harder to use.  I also found that the shape was awkward for me – I couldn’t use the pick on my back teeth at all.  I have a small mouth, and the angle of the pick was wrong. 

I love that BrytonPick is made in the USA from completely recyclable materials, but it unfortunately is not the right solution for me.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home