This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Morning! How was your weekend?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Good Morning! How was your weekend?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Morning! How was your weekend?

This was the second three day weekend I got to enjoy with my husband, which was so nice!  
He works away from home, and we really haven't gotten to see much of him these past few months.  

Unlike most of my friends, who seemed to be busy cleaning their houses and cooking out this weekend, we really didn't do much of anything other than spend quality time with the family.  My husband got to eat some crawfish on Saturday - he even taught Little Miss how to pull the heads off of them!  Cajun Specialty Meats is walking distance from our house, and they just started serving dinner.  We walked down since the weather was nice, and we were amazed by the cool breeze that came through their patio!

The patio area had a children's table that Little Miss loved, and she also loved having good music to listen to and plenty of room to run around in!   Every time someone who worked there walked by, they had something nice to say to Little Miss.  She even got to see a real live crawfish!

Little Miss took this picture of Snoopy
Snoopy enjoyed playing with Little Miss, she sure has grown a lot!  Little Miss enjoys Snoopy's company most of the time, but occasionally gets tired of her puppy antics.  They are so much fun to watch together!
Snoopy took a swim in the pond this weekend - it was the first time that had happened!

On Sunday we headed to Harry T's for some brunch with Brian's parents.    It was good, but a little too hot since there wasn't much of a breeze where we were sitting.  Their menu is pricey, but if you sign up for their rewards program they always send a lot of coupons, which makes it more reasonable.  

Monday we relaxed, got some grocery shopping done, and then Little Miss and I headed to the beach for a cookout after Dad left to head back to NOLA.  She did NOT want to go home when it was time, but other than that we had a great evening cooking out and seeing friends and puppies!  

How did you spend your weekend?  I hope it was a good one!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by Redo 101 and confirming that it's a lily :) It's so gorgeous, I'm thrilled to have loads of them in my front yard right now! Flower gardening is new to me and I'm loving the learning and the beauty. I already "follow" your blog (I realized when I went to follow it this time :)

Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home