This Page

has been moved to new address

No-Work Spanish Review and Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: No-Work Spanish Review and Giveaway!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

No-Work Spanish Review and Giveaway!

Before we even had children, we knew we wanted to expose them to different languages at an early age.  Even if they didn’t learn the language, we wanted them to have enough familiarity so that they could understand enough to get by.  I love travelling, and I think it’s so much easier to travel when you have at least a grasp of the language spoken in the country you’re in.  That’s why I love the concept behind No-Work Spanish.  They are CD’s that tell stories – first with a sentence in English followed by a sentence in Spanish, then with the entire Chapter read in Spanish.  As you listen, you quickly learn the basics of the story.  This helps you to start associating the Spanish words with the English words. 



We’ve listened to the CD’s a few times in the car, and I found that it didn’t take me long for my Spanish to come back and I could understand what they were saying.  I’ve also been playing the CD’s for my daughter at night when she goes to bed.  Why?  My hope is that using these CD’s will engrain a certain amount of understanding of the Spanish language in her.  That way when she’s older and taking formal classes it will be easier for her to pick up and just maybe she’ll learn some of it before then! 

Little Miss hasn’t started speaking in Spanish on her own yet, but she’s still learning the English language so I’m not surprised.  I’m certain that these CD’s are giving her a strong base in the Spanish language.  Although I know they won’t replace formal study, I think they are a great way to reinforce comprehension of the Spanish language.  They’re also a great way to brush up before visiting a Spanish-speaking country!

Visit No-Work Spanish and request three free chapters if you’d like to give it a try yourself!  You can also like them on FaceBook here.



BUY IT:  You can buy No-Work Spanish here.  



Congratulations to Comment #8!


M's giveaway blog said...8

I posted a comment on your vegan buffalo wings post

** I received a free copy of two No-Work Spanish books for review purposes.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own!  This is a MamaBuzz Review.  



Labels: , , , ,

55 Comments:

At May 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I would like no work spanish because I could learn it on the go,while in my car, etc.

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I follow you on twitter as mallen08

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I like you on fb as maurine a.

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/67656357599379456

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I stumbled this post: http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/maurineallen08/

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I put your button on my blog on the right side bar: http://myawesomegiveawayblog.blogspot.com/

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I put your button on my blog on the right side bar: http://myawesomegiveawayblog.blogspot.com/

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger M's giveaway blog said...

I posted a comment on your vegan buffalo wings post

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

 
At May 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

I majored in French in college and I've always wanted to learn Spanish. This seems almost too easy. *LOL* kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

Follow you with GFC. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

Follow you on Twitter. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

Like you on Facebook. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

Follow No Work Spanish on Facebook. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/kdonelson/status/69238750382800896

kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Elizabeth G. said...

I would like no work Spanish because I'm a nurse in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and often have families that speak no English. I would be so happy to be able to learn Spanish so I could better communicate with them about their infants!
elizabethgoertz@yahoo.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Elizabeth G. said...

I like you on FB!
elizabethgoertz@Yahoo.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Elizabeth G. said...

I follow you on Twitter!
elizabethgoertz@yahoo.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Elizabeth G. said...

I like No-Work Spanish on FB!
elizabethgoertz@yahoo.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Elizabeth G. said...

I Tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/MrsGoertz/status/71683154213216256
elizabethgoertz@yahoo.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Elizabeth G. said...

I follow you with GFC!
elizabethgoertz@yahoo.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I live in Florida and I think it's imperative that my family and I learn spanish. This would be a great way to learn together!

melissamcnicol AT yahoo DOT com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger daivabaum said...

I have very limited time, so it would be an easy way to learn another language
poniabaum at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger daivabaum said...

I follow you via Google Friend Connect.
poniabaum at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger daivabaum said...

I like you on Facebook.
poniabaum at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I need No Work Spanish so I can learn Spanish and get a better job.
Kims2312@verizon.net

 
At May 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I like No Work Spanish on FB
Kimberly Schotz
Kims2312@verizon.net

 
At May 21, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I like you on FB
Kimberly Schotz
Kims2312@verizon.net

 
At May 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I need it so that I could understand spoken Spanish.
pkildow at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Abby said...

I need No-Work Spanish so I can communicate why the Spanish-speaking customers at work!
abby dot k dot winstead at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Abby said...

I'm a GFC follower!
abby dot k dot winstead at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Abby said...

I'm a twitter follower!
abby dot k dot winstead at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Abby said...

I like you on Facebook!
abby dot k dot winstead at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Abby said...

I like No-Work Spanish on Facebook!
abby dot k dot winstead at gmail dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I need no work spanish because i always have spanish speaking kids in my classroom and I would like to be able to better my spanish and be able to communicate with their parents.
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i am following on gfc
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i am following on twitter
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i am following on facebook
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Sara said...

following no work spanish on facebook
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/fillerboys/status/72088378841104384
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Susan said...

We live in Texas and unfortunately we learned the wrong language (French). I would love to build our Spanish skills!

susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I follow on GFC.

susan (at_) cravingthesavings (dot) com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I follow on Twitter (@CravingSavings).

susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Tiffiny Duke said...

My two daughters age 7 and 4 keep asking me to teaching them Spanish! I have no clue! I really would love to win this to help us all out! 3tiff3@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Tiffiny Duke said...

Follow GFC! 3tiff3@gmail.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I live in Southern California. I'm trying to find work and being bilingual would help a LOT!!
Connie
CGruning at aol.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I need it to be able to speak to Spanish speaking immigrants.
donna444444@yahoo.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I follow you on GFC.
donna444444@yahoo.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I follow you on twitter(donnak4).
donna444444@yahoo.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I liked them on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I liked you on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

I need it because I have Spanish speakers in my class
gingeroo616 at aol dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

GFC follower
gingeroo616 at aol dot com

 
At May 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

twitter follower
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
@searching4

 
At May 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

fb fan
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
oursafehaven

 
At May 21, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

No Work fb fan
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
oursafehaven

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home