This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Beach Pictures with Linky!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - Beach Pictures with Linky!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Beach Pictures with Linky!

I realized that I actually did have a few pictures this weekend!


Enjoying an after-lunch treat.


Beach Bird - it enjoyed eating our leftover nachos!


Playing in the waves.


Beach flowers.


Thanks to McCrenshaw for the link-up!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I miss the "real" beach! We have one on Lake Erie, but it's just not the same without the ocean.

I love that first photo - kids get so excited over the simplest things!

Thanks for linking up!

 
At May 25, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Nice trip! I want to go before it gets to hot, but I think it's too late.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger April said...

It actually wasn't hot at all this weekend - barely warm enough to get in the water!

 
At May 25, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Blogger ~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Oh man, I wanna go to the beach!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my post about the bronze appliances. NO the pretty kitchen is not mine! Only in my dreams... :)

 
At May 26, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

I used to live in Lake Geneva, WI when I was in my teens and loved spending every day of my summer vacation from school at the beach. I miss it, and these pictures were a nice reminder. Looks like your little girl had a great time!

 
At June 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So precious! I love the flower picture as well.

my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

 
At June 4, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like you had a lovely time. I am a Cali girl living in MN...I long for the beach! Thanks for sharing :) mommawithfour at hotmail dot com

 
At June 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Dana West Young said...

Nice pictures. I miss the beach in Florida. We were stationed there for 8 years in the military. Granted...I do live right at the beach in Southeast Texas, but it is very different. Wanna trade?!?!?!

 
At June 11, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger April said...

No, I've never been to the Texas beaches, but I've heard they aren't as nice as Florida's! Of course, you don't get the hurricanes we do....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home