This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Question Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Five Question Friday!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Happy Friday!  I hope yours is wonderful!




I thought I'd do Five Question Friday - I been busy lately and haven't done it in a while!



1. What is your current favorite tv show?  Since you said current, I’m going to go with something that is airing right now – White Collar.  Art, a hot and charming male lead, and tons of puzzles to solve – love it!   



2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?  Fortunately, for the most part I’ve kept my hair pretty plain – a little longer than shoulder length.  However, I think I did succumb to the dreadful 80’s perm once.  But I don’t have any pictures!! 

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?  I did my entire dance recital routine at a Captain D’s when I was little.  The whole place actually thought is was cute, I suppose, because they stood up and clapped when I was done!  Maybe they were just happy it was over! 

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?  Take advantage of your area resources!  I know around here we have a ton of free activities for children over the summer!




5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?  If we had plenty of time to make lots of stops and enjoy things along the way, yes.  If we’re on a schedule, then I’d rather just fly.  

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Kristen Thornburg said...

Flying is much better. If money was no option, I'd just fly to every pit stop along the way, too. ha ha

 
At June 24, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Kristen Thornburg said...

Yes, their prices are definitely amaaaaazing!! And I love their flat rate shipping of $4.99...plus they usually have a coupon code on the web somewhere for $5 off or 10% off so my shipping usually ends up being free! And its so much easier to shop online than going into a huge health food store where you feel overwhelmed and like you have to make a quick decision. Its easier to compare prices and product online.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home