This Page

has been moved to new address

Mixbook Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Mixbook Review

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mixbook Review


I was provided the opportunity to review a Mixbook Photo Book recently.  Since we didn’t really have any photos together for a photo book, I decided to put together a recipe book to give to Little Miss one day.  I’ve never pursued doing a cookbook before using a photo site, it was fun!



As with any new site, it took a little to get used to using it.  Once I figured everything out, it was pretty easy to use.  The only problem I had was that my laptop did not show the entire screen for some reason, so I had to go to the desktop to do some of my editing.  I’m not sure if this was because of the site or the computer.  I love the fact that it was 100% customizable, so you aren’t stuck with a layout you don’t care for.  I chose a layout to start with, then added and took things away as I needed to. 

Another great feature they have is that you can invite friends and family to collaborate with you on projects.  Although I did not use this feature, I can see how it could be very helpful!  It would make it so easy to make a photo book for the grandparents, or a family recipe book.  I'm thinking soon I'll want to make a photo book using artwork that Little Miss has made over the past year so she'll have that memory too!



Mixbook will take photos from your facebook account as well, although it needs to be a smaller picture since the resolution isn’t that high on facebook pictures.

All in all, I ended up with a great recipe book to give Little Miss from Mixbook.  I had never thought about doing a recipe book through a photo site, and I think it turned out wonderfully!  Being able to change the layout to whatever you want really opens up the possibilities.  Sign up for their e-mails to get exclusive discounts!  You can also connect with them on Facebook - there are a ton of great testimonials on their wall too!

Use code TOMOSON20 to get 20% off your first order!  There is no expiration date, but it can only be used once per customer.  





  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger T Rex Mom said...

I visited the site - tonight when the kids are sleeping I'm hoping to give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll probably be using that coupon code!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger rae-ann said...

This looks lovely - would make a great, unique gift. Thanks for sharing your review :)

Mrs Green @littlegreenblog.com

 
At June 21, 2011 at 1:09 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

Looks nice. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home