This Page

has been moved to new address

Reuseit - A Review and a Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Reuseit - A Review and a Giveaway!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Reuseit - A Review and a Giveaway!



When the weather is nice around here, Little Miss and I LOVE going on picnics.  It’s such a relaxing way to spend the afternoon, and around here there are tons of places to go – some even have free entertainment! 

That’s why I was thrilled to get some great stuff from Reuseit to use for picnicking.  Of course everything is reusable!  We got a glass water bottle, hemp “anything” napkins, a sandwich keeper, and an insulated bag to keep it all in.


My favorite product turned out to be the reuseit "I'm Not A Plastic Bottle" Glass Reusable Water Bottle.  I love the size, and the message!  I also really liked the lid.  The design keeps ice cubes from hitting you in the face while you’re drinking, or if you prefer you can take the entire lid off and drink that way. 



If you haven’t ditched paper napkins yet, you need to!  It’s such an easy way to be green and save money!  Reuseit Hemp & Organic Cotton Napkins are a great place to start.  They are super-soft, and very easy to clean.  The size is smaller than some of my other cloth napkins, which is perfect for Little Miss!  They’re soft enough for wiping faces too, which is an added bonus when you’re a toddler! 


Little Miss is going to get a ton of use out of the reuseit Snack Bag.  She loves sandwiches, and this is the perfect thing to carry them in.  As an added bonus, the bag acts as a small placemat when she’s eating.  A quick rinse gets it clean, and it dries really quickly. 

Although the reuseit EarthTote Insulated Shopping Bag was a little big for a picnic for us, it’s awesome for taking to the grocery store!  Living in Florida, it’s important to have insulated bags, even when you aren’t travelling very far.  This bag is super-sturdy, and a great shape for holding a lot of your cold items. 



I highly recommend Reuseit products, and will definitely be ordering more from them in the future!  

BUY IT:  You can buy their products at their website.
WIN IT:  One lucky reader will have the chance to win a $25 Reuseit gift card to spend however they choose!  This contest is open worldwide.  

Contest ends July 1st at midnight EST











Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.

Labels: , , , , ,

41 Comments:

At June 18, 2011 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Fresh Garden said...

Wonderful!
Thanks for sharing, I truly enjoyed the visit. :)

 
At June 18, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Robin Blankenship said...

I like the Platypus SoftBottle. They would be awesome to have

robinblankenship at gmail dot com

 
At June 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lunchskins sandwich bags. Such cute patterns and colors!

 
At June 19, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

I like the lyziwrape nylon gift wrap set

 
At June 21, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger latanya t said...

reuseit Workhorse Original, Bluesign Fabric

 
At June 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Reuseit EarthTote, Original

 
At June 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Flexible Water Bottle Stick Ice Tray.

 
At June 24, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

I like the stainless steel Kleen Kanteen 27 oz

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

Oops! Forgot I already entered a comment. I came back to see if I could try entering again. The rafflecopter form keeps showing an error message and won't let me enter. :(

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Zoe Kyklos said...

http://www.reuseit.com/store/orka-mastrad-vegetable-keep-sacks-p-2627.html

Favorite product! :)

 
At June 26, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Shell Holland said...

I like the Leak-Proof Glasslock Food Containers by Snapware

 
At June 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger alli said...

I love the Kids Konserve Waste-Free Lunch Kit!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the snack bento box
tcogbill at live dot com

 
At June 30, 2011 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! :)
My fave item in th site is probably thias bento box: http://www.reuseit.com/store/bento-polar-bear-gelcool-p-2154.html
too cute!

tirabaralla{at}yahoo{dot}com

 
At June 30, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

I really like the bento boxes
fiestyred-head @ live.com

 
At June 30, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Blogger latanya t said...

the eCycle tumbler

 
At June 30, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

I'd like to share this giveaway with my readers, BUT you aren't being clear on what you are giving away. Are you giving away a $25 GC to Reuseit.com? Or a $25 GC, like a Visa or Mastercard?

mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

http://www.airplanesanddragonflies.blogspot.com/

 
At June 30, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Blogger April said...

Thanks Heather! It's for a $25 Reuseit GC!!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my favorite product is the Flexible Water Bottle Stick Ice Tray, Set of 2.
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Lillea said...

I like the iSi Soda Siphon, 34 oz Aluminum

contactlillea at gmail dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the glass water bottles with the silicone sleeve.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Dana West Young said...

Great giveaway! I love the Reisenthel EasyBags! Thanks!
dana10879@yahoo.com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Mary said...

My favorite item on Reuseit is the Reusable Produce Bags from Flip & Tumble: http://www.reuseit.com/store/flip-tumble-reusable-produce-bags-p-2120.html

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

m13hatch at gmail dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I like the Chewing the Cud Reusable Gift Wrap, 100% Organic Cotton, Give Cheer.

mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite product is the People Towels Reusable Hand Towels, 100% Organic Cotton, Save The Trees. They are so cute!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Emillie Rose said...

I like the Reisenthel Market Basket, Baroque Sand
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

i like the bobble bottle
mrsnaweiss/at/aol.com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger cupcake mama said...

I love the Envirosax Linen Owl tote! Cute!
mmjohnson555@gmail.com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great Giveaway!!! thanks for the opportunity!
alklong at hotmail dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Reisenthel Market Basket, Graphic Dots - Brown/Turquoise like this
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger lewalk said...

I LOVE buying gifts because then I get to wrap them. Lol. I found the perfect thing for me!!! The Lyziwraps Reusable Gift Wrap, Set of 4 are soooooo awesome. Love them.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Neha said...

Envirosax - Set of 5 Animal Planet Pouch, Reusable Shopping Bags - this is what I will buy if I win!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger ticklemetiffy said...

love lunch bots and the lunch skins.
ticklemetiffy{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger kolpin said...

i like the swissgold Tea Infusers, Ball and Cone

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Beauty To Love said...

-Favorite item: reuseit Snack Bag
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
Thank You!! :)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of great products...i like the aladdin collapsible bowls :)

pucker93 at hotmail dot com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Forget Shyness Reviews said...

i like - http://www.reuseit.com/store/biobag%E2%84%A2-gallon-tall-kitchen-waste-p-1136.html

littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger carole said...

like the salad dressing shaker

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger JC said...

I like the reuseit EarthTote, Recycled PET

saveoneharvey@yahoo.com

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I like the Leak-Proof Glasslock Food Containers the best.
mrshud at cox dot net

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:02 PM , Blogger jadavis said...

My favorite product would be the LunchSkins Sandwich Bag
jadavis42@tntech.edu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home