This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday

It's been so hot and dry here, not much has made it - but my double day lilies are trooping through the summer!




So pretty - wish they lasted longer than a day!  Is it hot and dry where you are?


We're actually dealing with a lot of fires in surrounding areas right now it's so dry.  I had severe headaches for the past three days due to all of the smoke.  They finally started getting them under control yesterday, I hope they are able to put them out!  


You can see a picture here or here.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Tat said...

It looks lovely. It's winter here, but I found a few blooming trees today anyway. I spent hours taking photos of everything with a bit of colour in it (haven't done anything with the photos yet).

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Kristen Thornburg said...

I wish it was hot here... all it does is rain. Rain, rain, rain... ugh.

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger April said...

Ah, I remember those winter days when you're just searching for the least bit of color and signs of spring!

I wish you could send us some rain - it's dangerously dry here!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Beautiful. My lilies are blooming too. I hope those fires and you headaches are out quickly.

 
At June 30, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful flowers...and I wish I lived in a hot and dy places, although I understand the problem with the fires...
I am an Italian living in Ireland and hugely homesick in summer...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home