This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Bubble Time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - Bubble Time!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Bubble Time!

Little Miss and Snoopy had a great time playing in the bubbles this weekend!


I'm not sure who had more fun!


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger TIFFANY said...

Too cute! Our dog loves bubbles too!

 
At June 15, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Kristin Aquariann said...

Cute! Bubbles are such fun. :D

-:¦:- WW: Drink Like a Fish -:¦:-

 
At June 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger I Thought I Knew Mama said...

So fun! I wonder if our cats would like bubbles... We'll have to try it!

Thanks for linking your post up with my WW linky!

 
At June 20, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Texas Type A Mom said...

Everyone loves bubbles - they're so cheap but so much fun!

 
At July 3, 2011 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Mary said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 3, 2011 at 2:27 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Awww! How much fun!

Bubbles are still my favorite activity and I'm not a little kid anymore at all!

Check this out: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XcBaRtKmZEg/SwLlwP1iM-I/AAAAAAAACxo/TDJRyVUAdzA/s1600/67.jpg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home