This Page

has been moved to new address

Be you. Be true - A Review and a Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Be you. Be true - A Review and a Giveaway!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Be you. Be true - A Review and a Giveaway!

Even at this young age, I find myself encouraging Little Miss to choose her own path in life and not worry about what other people say or think.  We want more than anything else to raise a daughter who is self-confidant and knows what she wants to be in this world.  I firmly believe that especially for girls, self-confidance is so important! 



That’s why I love the message of be you.be true.  Little miss pink is their spokesperson and she is all about smiles, being confident and nice, making new friends and being thoughtful of the planet.  What do you want to be?  What does your daughter want to be?  Be a dreamer, be loved, be educated, be girlie (that fits Little Miss to a T!), be creative, be you, be true.



The T-shirt that Little Miss got was really nice.  It was pink (her favorite color), soft, and constructed well.  They have the tag printed on the back, which I really like – no tag hanging down to itch your back!



They already have several designs to choose from, and they’re looking for more!  Anyone inspired by little miss pink can submit their drawing to littlemisspink@beyoubetrue.com and at the end of the summer they will share all of the drawings and have their fans vote on their favorite!  The winner will get 20 t-shirts with their design to give to all of their friends! 

BUY IT:  You can buy be you, be true shirts on their website – soon there will be even more options - they will be adding additional apparel items, accessories, and jewelry in the fall. 
WIN IT:  One lucky reader will win 2 shirts from any of the current designs!  Open worldwide!

Contest ends July 21st at midnight EST







Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.

Labels: ,

48 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 12:51 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like the shirt Be Thankful. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Dana West Young said...

I like the Be a Star shirt! Thanks for the giveaway!
dana10879@yahoo.com

 
At July 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Michelle G said...

Like them all but the Be Creative, Be Colorful, and Be Positive are probably my top three.

This company is very close to where I live, I thought that was neat.

 
At July 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Karen Greenberg said...

I love all the designs. I think the "Be a Happy Camper" one is my favorite because it made me think of my 8-year-old daughter. She went camping with my parents for her birthday last year, as that is the ONLY thing she wanted. A shirt for this year would be perfect!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Simply Stacie said...

Be Cowgirl!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger hockandroll said...

be the best you could be!
hockandroll@optonline.net

 
At July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Be Funky!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

I love the Cowgirl and the Be Thankful.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

 
At July 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger lewalk said...

I like Be Thankful. I think they need one that says Be a Dancing Fool. Lol. I dance like a crazy person when no one is around.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Blogger snowwolf222 said...

I like the one that says Be a Dancing Queen!!
snowwolf222 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Be Musical and Be Positive shirts!
schkinner at yahoo dot com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger tamiv said...

I like "The Dancing Queen"
geauxtami@yahoo.com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Glogirl said...

My favorite message is Be Thankful.

 
At July 19, 2011 at 2:26 AM , Blogger WCA Yash Travel said...

i like the be thankful
gustosagiveaways atymaildotycom

 
At July 19, 2011 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Deanna said...

my fave: be adventurous
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo

 
At July 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Mom Daughter Style said...

I like the Be You Be True

momdaughterstyle at gmail dot com

 
At July 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Michelle Frame said...

I love the Be a beach bum
mframe00@gmail.com

 
At July 19, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Linda Kish said...

I like the Be Courageous t shirt.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

 
At July 20, 2011 at 1:20 AM , Blogger an ika said...

i like http://www.beyoubetrue.com/be-adventurous-tee-shirt.html

anna_k67 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 20, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I like Be Loved!
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At July 20, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Bee W Bedard said...

I like Be Alive

 
At July 20, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Blogger amymccarty1985 said...

I like Be green best! amymccarty@hotmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

i like Be Courageous!

heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like "Be Active"
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Erin S said...

I like the Be Active and Be Green! erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Gina said...

I like "be heard"
ginahamm@yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i really like be creative
cindy0462@gmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger shirley said...

Out of all I like the -be you, be true, but they are all great.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

I love all, I sent an email for Be a leader.

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Like them all but "Be Heard" is my favorite. dmatthews38751@yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Linda R. said...

I like the be thankful

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Jen P said...

i like 'Be a Happy Camper'

penguinjo99 at gmail dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

I like be creative

laurie1993@verizon.net

 
At July 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Beauty To Love said...

-I love the Be Adventurous Shirt!

aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

 
At July 21, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Top Social Giveaways said...

Be a Happy Camper is my favorite!
topsocialgiveaways@gmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the "Be Creative" and "Be Peaceful" shirts.And SO HAPPY they come in women's sizes, too!!!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger AJ said...

I like be yourself!
shmilgah at yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Gena - Lagean Ellis said...

Be Adventurous and Be Creative... This are neat shirts!

ubrewme@yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the "Be Loved" & the "Be Peaceful" shirts - so cute!!!((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com)) TY!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Blogger AvroraD said...

I like Be Adventurous!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger cman said...

Be a Cowgirl is cute.. my daughters are into Jessie the Cowgirl right now.

 
At July 21, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Gladys Parker said...

Be Creative
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Raquel said...

I like "be Positive" and "Be an alien!"
onliquidice at gmail dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like Be A Happy Camper
mystikafaith at hotmail dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger jessi sugar said...

i like the Be Positive shirt
jessisugarpants at gmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't choose just 1 favorites! I like Be Green, Be A Star, and Be Thankful!

shakeeta_feaster@hotmail.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I love the 'be a star' and 'be green' :)

world_as_one@live.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger jadavis said...

I like the be creative one!
jadavis42@tntech.edu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home