This Page

has been moved to new address

Do You Need to Spruce Up Your Blog? #Giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Do You Need to Spruce Up Your Blog? #Giveaway

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Do You Need to Spruce Up Your Blog? #Giveaway

Not too long ago, I met Ro of Mommy Blog Designs online.  I was immediately impressed by her adorable blog design, and we quickly became pals!  In fact, she'll be doing a redesign for me in the near future - I'm so excited about it!  



Does your blog need a little sprucing up?  Then you definitely need to go visit her!  She is giving away an adorable design this Friday!  The giveaway ends at midnight this Friday (7/29), so hop on over there now!  

This design work for BOTH blogger and wordpress blogs!  I absolutely love those butterflies!  

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Things Sent My Way said...

That is incredibly cute. I am so glad people are working with templates that are good for both blogger and wordpress!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much sweetie for the post!! I'm super excited to do something awesome with your blog real soon too!!
Hugs!
Ro :)
http://www.MommyBlogDesigns.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home