This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Moving!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: I'm Moving!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Moving!

No, not to a tropical villa like this one...






Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that I'll be moving to WordPress over the weekend.  What does that mean for you?  Hopefully nothing!  But if things get a little wonky please bear with me.  And my blog will probably look a little plain for a while, but then it will be back with an amazing design from Mommy Blog Designs.  How cool is that??  I can't wait to tell you more about her!  In the meantime, drop by her blog and say hello - she will have a great giveaway on Friday!  

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2011 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Can Wordpress blogs still be followed through Google Connect?

 
At July 30, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger April said...

They can, which is really nice!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait to see the change!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home