This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Blue Angels Weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: It's Blue Angels Weekend!

Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Blue Angels Weekend!

We're getting ready to head to the beach for Blue Angels weekend!  We're watching the show today and skipping the one tomorrow, which will be much more crowded.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's been years since I seen this. The very first time I went to Florida, we seen the Blue Angels fly. It was awesome. Definitely something to not miss. I wish I could be there!!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Katherines Corner said...

They are amazing to watch. Make happy memories. Hugs

 
At July 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Blue Angels.

 
At July 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Found ya through my friend Jenn @ Peas & Crayons & noticed you are in Pensacola too! I've tried to watch the Blue's beach show the past 3 summers and have either gotten stuck in traffic or got caught in the middle of what seemed like a hurricane! (if you remember I think that was last summer??) This year we got to watch it from a friends boat, and it was amazing (finally)! I grew up watching them (military family) but I can never get enough! Hope yall enjoyed it!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger April said...

I do remember that! We usually go on Friday instead of Saturday, so we missed the storm last year. We did see a video of a beach umbrella rolling down the beach attacking everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home