This Page

has been moved to new address

Living Landscapes Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Living Landscapes Review

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Living Landscapes Review


Although Little Miss gets to watch television sometimes, we do try to keep it to a minimum.  However, sometimes I’m too tired or it’s too hot or for some other reason we end up inside watching television.  On these days, I love it when I can find something that she enjoys but that isn’t going to take her undivided attention, so hopefully she’ll end up playing and looking at books instead of just watching television.  This is when things like Living Landscapes HD Collection come in.  With amazing scenery and relaxing music, it’s a great thing to put on when you want to relax, get some work done, but want to have something to watch as well.



The scenery on these is absolutely breathtaking.  The DVD we got had a sampling of their full collection – Bali, California Redwoods, Costa Rica, Fall in New England, Hawaii, Olympic Rainforest, Pacific Coast, Rocky Mountains, and Sacred Canyons.  For us, it’s become a great disc for winding down after a busy day.  In fact, it’s so relaxing that when we put it in at a party to calm down the children the Mom with a new baby asked us to turn it off because she was afraid she’d fall asleep! 



It’s easy to loop all of the different scenes, so it’s one continuous package of beautiful scenery and relaxing music.  There is just a slight pause between each scene.  It’s great for relaxing, winding down, or any time you need something calming.  The scenes are crisp and clear, and edited wonderfully.  You can view some sample clips here.   I think my favorite was the Sacred Canyons portion - it was better than the 3D canyon movie we watched.  I can't wait until I get to see the canyons in person one of these days!  

You can buy Living Landscapes from the website here or from Amazon here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

This would probably be good for me. Sometimes I just need background noise, especially when I'm staying up late folding laundry or blogging. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home