This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Tired Out!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Wordless Wednesday - Tired Out!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Tired Out!

Little Miss and Snoop Dog had a busy weekend, so by Sunday afternoon it was crash time.  I couldn't help taking a picture!



Aren't they just adorable?

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

Yes, they are! thank you for sharing.

http://www.airplanesanddragonflies.blogspot.com/

 
At July 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Life As Wife said...

Love it! Have many of these types of pictures myself, always the cutest!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger AvroraD said...

I have the same reaction every time I see my cats curled up on the sofa as I head out to work in the morning - I wish I were a cat!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger April said...

I'm amazed how how frequently and easily cats sleep!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Dannoh said...

Love my Granddaughter!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger April said...

She loves you guys too!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How cute is that! Both little ones tuckered out.

Thank you for stopping by and participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

Have a great evening!

Vickie
http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

 
At July 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Ann Jones said...

Cute photo! New follower from get wired wednesday hop, have a great evening! You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

 
At July 17, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Blogger lewalk said...

So sweet. I just love seeing my family and my fur babies all curled up together. I have taken tons of pics with them all asleep together. Lol.

Leah

 
At July 29, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger amymccarty1985 said...

What a sweet picture. I think animals are so important for children to have :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home