This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Parades, Oh My!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Christmas Parades, Oh My!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Parades, Oh My!

Here in the panhandle we just love a good parade.  


Even when the temperatures are cold, there is something magical about seeing all of the lit up floats (or boats).  I don't think we'll end up going to the parades this weekend (I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather, and it's unseasonably cold here), but there are a lot of choices if you're in the Panhandle and are looking for one!





Do you go to Christmas parades in your area?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

THe kids LOVE parades but we usually only go in the summer. Too darned cold in the winter!

 
At December 11, 2010 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Trisha B said...

I love holiday parades! I wish we had one here where we live! Thanks for participating in Follow Me Wednesday! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home