This Page

has been moved to new address

Little Green Books - A Review and a Giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Little Green Books - A Review and a Giveaway

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Little Green Books - A Review and a Giveaway

In our house, we love books.  Reading is an important part of our day, so it’s natural that finding green reading material for Little Miss is important.  I think it’s never too early to start enforcing to our children how important it is to respect and take care of our Earth.  Little Green Books can really help with that!  Not only are their books made out of recycled materials, they also teach great messages as well. 
We received four books from Little Green Books to review.  Not only that, they graciously agreed to give these same books to three of my readers!  These are the books we received:


Little Panda (Little Green Books)
:  This soft cuddly book is perfect for a newborn.  The outside of the book is a fuzzy fleece, and the inside is cotton.  Easy to throw in the wash, this would be a wonderful first book!



My First Garden (Little Green Books):  Of the books we received, this one is my daughter’s favorite.  The pages are sturdy for small readers, and this cute little book can be carried around by its cut-out handle.  The book talks about growing a veggie garden, and also introduces colors in a fun way.


I Can Save the Ocean!: The Little Green Monster Cleans Up the Beach (Little Green Books):  This book tells the story of the Little Green Monster.  He loves the beach, but is shocked when he sees all of the trash in the ocean and decides to figure out where it is coming from and how to get rid of it.  It’s a great story of personal responsibility put in a way that is easy to understand.  I love how it has eco-friendly terms and what they mean in the front and Max's new words in the back, with simple definitions.


Easy to Be Green: Simple Activities You Can Do to Save the Earth (Little Green Books):  This paperback book has information about global warming, the greenhouse effect, fossil fuels, endangered animals, recycling, and more.  There are easy activities to do, and craft instructions.  I'm going to wait until Little Miss gets a little older before I give her this book, but I think it's great!  

BUY IT -  You can buy these books and more here.  Additionally, they have games, activity pages and more that make great complimentary resources for their books.  

WIN IT – Little Green Books has graciously offered to give THREE lucky readers the same books that I received for reviewing

  Entry Methods:
*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Jan 30, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced Jan 31st. Open U.S and Canada. 


1.            Mandatory - Leave a comment telling me your favorite book from their site.
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) 
          I entered the #LittleGreenBooks #giveaway @FrugalGreenMom1 http://bit.ly/hS4BK9
4.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 2 entries.  (Leave 2 comments)

**I received books from Little Green Books for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**




Labels: , ,

175 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love the Little Panda book!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow you on GFC!

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I'd like This Is Our World: A Story About Taking Care of the Earth for my 5-year old

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I follow you on Twitter @kimhoa1

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I like you on FB (Jules A.)

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Milena Barrett said...

I like adventures of a plastic bottle! or the activity book

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Milena Barrett said...

following you on twitter #barrettboys

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Milena Barrett said...

liked you on Facebook

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Milena Barrett said...

following on GFC

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Milena Barrett said...

I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/barrettboys/status/24844187614576640

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Gretta said...

I like I Can Save the Earth book!

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Gretta said...

I like you on Facebook

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Gretta said...

I tweeted the giveaway

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Gretta said...

I am a new GFC follower also

bamagv at aol dot com

 
At January 11, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

The Little Panda book would be perfect for my baby girl

 
At January 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I follow you on Twitter (
story3girl)

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like "Don't Throw That Away!: A Lift-the-Flap Book about Recycling and Reusing"

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

following you on FB

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

following you on GFC

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

following you on twitter - contestpatti

 
At January 11, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/25048856135733248

 
At January 12, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger jdjmcc said...

My sons would love the book - What Do You See? a lift-the-flap book about endangered animals!
Thank you! jdjmcc@aol.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger jdjmcc said...

I follow on GFC!
jdjmcc@aol.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger aperry said...

My son would love Little Panda (Little Green Books) because it is soft.

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via gfc

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweeted @aeperry

http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/25284728181493760

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

The Polar Bear's Home looks cute!
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

Tweeted @ http://twitter.com/#!/3sonshavei/status/25307267033206787
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

FB Fan @ erinn arena sluka
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

GFC: Erinn Sluka
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I love the book "What Do You See?"

Thanks for the giveaway

daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I follow on gfc
daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I follow on facebook :)
daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/daisydoll24/status/25412370272624641
daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/25422126345363456

 
At January 13, 2011 at 4:05 AM , Blogger aperry said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/25493132862824448

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My fave book is Don't Throw That Away!: A Lift-the-Flap Book about Recycling and Reusing


SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on gfc

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter

@giveaway_queen

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on FB

Giveaway Queen

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/Giveaway_Queen/status/25582892788752384

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Grabbed your button

http://thegiveawayqueen.blogspot.com/2011/01/low-entry-giveaways-ending-soon.html

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

2

Grabbed your button

http://thegiveawayqueen.blogspot.com/2011/01/low-entry-giveaways-ending-soon.html

SamanthaD
thegiveawayqueen at hotmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/25741180012597249

 
At January 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

dt http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/26008953779396608

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

"What Do You See?" is may favorite title of the selection offered!

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on Google Connect Friends as Discovery Woman

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on Facebook as Laura Gonchar

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on twitter as @DiscoverSelf

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/DiscoverSelf/status/26053174355828737

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/26334432034037761

 
At January 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Little Panda Book, and the Little Monkey Book

 
At January 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/26711505550442497

 
At January 16, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

tweeted 1/16 @ http://twitter.com/#!/3sonshavei/status/26849494230372352
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Blogger aperry said...

posted button on blog
missanneperry at gmail dot com
http://modernhippy-aperry.blogspot.com/

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Blogger aperry said...

posted button on blog
missanneperry at gmail dot com
http://modernhippy-aperry.blogspot.com/

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Blogger aperry said...

daily tweet @aeperry
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/27249347162804224

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via fb
Anne E. Perry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:24 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via twitter
@aeperry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the: What Do You See?: A Lift-the-Flap Book About Endangered Animals
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

follow you on twitter
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

like you on fb
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

daily tweet

 
At January 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Megan: said...

These are great! I love Don't Throw That Away! What great books. Thanks for the giveaway.

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

I like I can save the earth book!

www.clothedmuch.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

The Little Panda Book is SOO cute!

bean1082@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

My favorite book would be little Panda. I like the illustrations.
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

i am following you on GFC
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I liked you on faceook (Jennie Yuen)
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I am following you on twitter @jennieyuen
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I've tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/jennieyuen/status/27842922221150208
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I added your button to my blog roll linky here: http://brandonyuen.blogspot.com/p/test.html (entry 1 of 2)
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I added your button to my blog roll linky here: http://brandonyuen.blogspot.com/p/test.html (entry 2 of 2)
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

I like the "I can Save the earth" book!

sarahosborne12@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

GFC follower!

sarahosborne12@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Twitter follower!
sarahosborne12
sarahosborne12@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

FB fan!
Sarah Taylor Osborne
sarahosborne12@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/sarahosborne12/status/27885627131301888
sarahosborne12@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12@gmail.com
#1

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Sarah Osborne said...

Button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12@gmail.com
#2

 
At January 19, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger very married said...

ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

my favorite book is Don't Throw That Away!: A Lift-the-Flap Book about Recycling and Reusing

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Renee G said...

I like I can Save the Earth.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Renee G said...

I follow as Renee G on GFC.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

My boys love love love I can save the ocean!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger moonsword said...

My First Garden by Wendy Lewison and illustrated by Miki Sakamoto is beautifully illustrated...my favorite!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/28272667236765699

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Bella said...

I love the green monster in I Can Save the Ocean!: The Little Green Monster Cleans Up the Beach!

bena[dot]vohra[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Bella said...

liked on facebook

bena[dot]vohra[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Bella said...

Following on GFC

bena[dot]vohra[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Bella said...

Following on twitter

bena[dot]vohra[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger pmj said...

Mama Miti is a book I would like to read!
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

dt http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/28573912992321537

 
At January 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

I like the book My First Garden.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/28620746779529216

 
At January 21, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

I follow you on GFC
peggy n.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

I follow you on twitter
@mycraftingworld

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Katie said...

The little panda book is very cute!

katerwalker@yahoo.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I follow you via GFC (DaKaWa)

katerwalker@yahoo.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I like you on facebook

katerwalker@yahoo.com

 
At January 22, 2011 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/28754702707458048

 
At January 22, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

the little panda for my little pandy

 
At January 22, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

email sub

 
At January 22, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

follow ur blog

 
At January 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

like on facebook debbie jackson

 
At January 22, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/28861469290397696

 
At January 23, 2011 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/29121163997224960

 
At January 24, 2011 at 4:07 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/29479609581965312

 
At January 24, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger KM said...

i like the don't throw that away book.
mrskmartin@gmail.com

 
At January 24, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger KM said...

gfc follower
mrskmartin@gmail.com

 
At January 25, 2011 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/29839692354551808

 
At January 25, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love the Little Monkey book for my daughter Mia.

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think my boys will love the i can save the ocean book!

Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like you on fb

Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gfc follower

Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com

 
At January 26, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/30146569294585856

 
At January 26, 2011 at 3:57 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/30200224370659328

 
At January 26, 2011 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/contestpatti/status/30418799362580480

 
At January 27, 2011 at 3:52 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/30560480233791488

 
At January 27, 2011 at 5:23 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

Definitely the panda or save the ocean as my kids love both

 
At January 27, 2011 at 5:24 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

follow u on twitter as jacksondeb

 
At January 27, 2011 at 5:24 AM , Blogger debijackson said...

liked u on facebook

 
At January 28, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/30926538820030464

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My First Garden looks beautiful!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow you gfc

 
At January 28, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger lovleyeyes said...

Love the save the ocean book , my kids love ocean animals my son want to be a marine biologist. I must say its great to find books like these to help educate our young future changers :)

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger lovleyeyes said...

I am following you on twitter and I tweeted about the contest thank you for the chance to enter!!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM , Blogger The Frugal Military Wife said...

i like the easy to be green book

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Blogger The Frugal Military Wife said...

i just tweeted via TFMilitaryWife

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Blogger The Frugal Military Wife said...

i like u on FB

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger phxbne said...

This Is Our World: A Story About Taking Care of the Earth

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Blogger phxbne said...

follower

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Blogger phxbne said...

following you on twitter phxbne

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger phxbne said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/phxbne/status/31139289676914688

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite book is The Polar Bears' Home.

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed via GFC.

Anna Galanos

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed on Facebook.

Anna Galanos

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed on Twitter.

@annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tweeted about this contest.

http://twitter.com/annaisabanana08/status/31207515022688259

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted your button on my blog.

http://www.xanga.com/annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Comment #1

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted your button on my blog.

http://www.xanga.com/annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08[at]yahoo[dot]com

Comment #2

 
At January 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Denise G said...

I like I Can Save The Ocean the best.

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Denise G said...

Follow you with GFC - Denise G

ontariohappychick@gmail.com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Denise G said...

Like you on facebook - Denise G

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/31295401944424448

 
At January 29, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger JJ said...

I like The Adventures of a Plastic Bottle
stormibays (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey from your newest follower! I'm glad I founf this blog....we have alot of things in common. Come and visit my blog anytime...http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com
Staying Home and Staying Sane
By the way....I'm snagging your button. ;)

 
At January 30, 2011 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/31650133716242432

 
At January 30, 2011 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like "This is Our WOrld - A Story About Taking Care of the Earth" It's a great way to teach kids just why we do the things we do to take care of our environment. It's great to teach them to be responsible, but it's even better to show them WHY it's so important!
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a GFC follower
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter - amccrenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love The Polar Bears' Home...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

 
At January 30, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/DNatrlBeauty/status/31744124730212353

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

Little Panda looks like a cute book!
cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

i follow you on facebook
cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger AMY said...

My favorite is What Do You See. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Blogger AMY said...

I like you on facebook. Amy W. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Blogger AMY said...

GFC follower Amy W. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Susan said...

My daughter would love the little panda book! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Hilary Mercer said...

Being from Florida im a big fan of the saving the oceans book!
mercer.hilary@gmail.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Hilary Mercer said...

im a GFC follower
mercer.hilary@gmail.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Hilary Mercer said...

http://twitter.com/#!/trulescentMAMA/status/31906139893403649
tweet

 
At January 30, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Hilary Mercer said...

i like you on FB
mercer.hilary@gmail.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

i like the book "Easy to be Green"
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

i follow you on GFC-LCruz
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

twitter follower-@momofnicnic
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:54 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

like you on FB:lanie lazarte
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/31968665377185793
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fave is My First Garden book :)
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/31969748963041280
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GFC follower of your blogs-ro20del
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow you on twitter-@daddykulit
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

liked you on Facebook- Rod Da
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Little Rock Mommy said...

These books look great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home